National Seminar on “Socio–Legal Dimensions of Environmental Law”
One day National seminar on “Socio –Legal Dimensions of Environmental Law” organised by Aadi Shakti Mission, Dehradun
Date: 5th November 2016
Venue: Celebration Gardens, Jogiwala, Haridwar Road, opp. Rajeshwari Nursery, Dehradun
Aadi Shakti Mission
We at Aadi Shakti Mission want to enhance the awareness of public at large in order to make and stay them healthy.
Aadi Shakti is also trying to give legal assistance to the needy and to fulfill this we have planned to organize legal camps in various different regions, so that people at large may be benefited. We also cherish to secure the heritage of Uttarakhand, enhance cosmic energy present in us. Where we have kept our sight to study about the sidh Pitts of Uttarakhand and to help govt. to enhance tourism and secure our heritage.
Thus this seminar will be a way forward to motivate and aware people for environment protection, which is one important objective of Aadi Shakti Mission.
Theme of the Seminar:
“Socio –legal dimensions of environmental law”
The National Seminar aims at
- Bridge the gap between seeker and knowledge.
- Raise awareness on different environmental issues.
- Promote ,encourage and initiate research related to the different environmental issues.
- Analyze the public policies and their implementation in the field of environmental law.
About Dehradun and Celebration (Venue for seminar)
The beautiful town is referred as the gateway to mussoorie and Garhwal Himalayas interior. One of the best place in providing education & oldest cities in the country.
A sprawling city, speckled with magical places, steeped in history is an ideal spot for those who want adventure in their life. Try hands in adventures like camping, skiing, angling and river rafting. Experience adventurous stay at Dehradun.
For adventurous packages at discounted rate for the participants of conference is given by leading Travel agency of Dehradun “Faith Trek’s and Tours”.
Faith Trek’s and Tours is a sponsor partner in this conference.
- All the conference participants will receive 25% discount on the packages .Whoever is interested for the exciting and advent ours stay at dehradun, may visit website: campinkanatal.com OR you may call for any assistance in relation to camping at mobile number : 09897052419
- If interested, you need to register with us, so that we can able to make your stay happier and adventurous.
- Discount on packages for the participants of conference is available during 1st November 2016 to 30th November 2016, a month in which conference is organized.
- Liability for environment degradation.
- Environment and forest law.
- Role of statutory bodies in the protection of environment.
- Environmental criminal Law.
- Environmental policy and law.
- Environmental rights: Advocacy to protect.
- International and comparative environmental Law.
- Environmental impact of industrialization, such as: electricity generation, hydraulic fracturing etc.
- Impact of energy laws on environment.
- The next generation of environmental law.
CALL FOR PAPERS:
AADI SHAKTI Mission invites well researched papers to be presented in the National Seminar on the subthemes mentioned above or any other relevant with the theme of the seminar.
GUIDELINES FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
- Each paper can be submitted to only one track. At the time of submission, submitted papers must not have been published or accepted for publication.
- Authors must make two initial submission decisions. Choose
- The most appropriate track(presentation/poster)
- The most appropriate set of keywords
- Formatting guidelines:
- Full paper: not more than 5000 words
- Abstract: not more than 200 words with maximum 7 key words
- Figures, graphs, tables, appendices and references should follow the JIBS style guide.
- Use times roman 12-point font, double spaced, 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around, references can be single spaced.
- All manuscripts must be in English.
- Abstract and full paper should be submitted only by soft copy.
- Selected papers will be presented in the conference.
- All papers are subject to scrutiny by the advisory committee.
- We do not allow any changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship and actual paper after the submission deadline.
Best Seminar Paper Award:
Cash prize and merit certificate will be awarded to best three papers selected by the Seminar organizing committee.
- Legal Desire Media & Publications (www.legaldesire.com)
- Law Mantra
Mail your submission to
Abstract submission: 27th of September 2016
Submission of Draft: 20th of October 2016
Send Draft in favor, “Aadi Shakti mission” payable at Dehradun
Send Draft at:
Aadi Shakti Mission
Plot no. 02(6 number pulia), upper Nathanpur
Full paper submission: 25th of October2016
Conference date: 5th of November 2016
Students: Rs.2000 (with lodging)
Rs. 1000(without lodging)
Rs. 3000(with lodging)
Rs. 1500 (without lodging)
(Please note that a registration fee includes lunch on conference day and tea with snacks on 5th November 2016 at evening.)
Face book: https://m.facebook.com/aadishaktimission
For any assistance, please call
Seminar organizing committee
- Nishant Kumar, Advocate (convener)
- Niteesh Upadhyaya, Professor (convener)
- Sushma Juyal Anthwal ,Advocate(convener)
- Shalini Bahuguna, Professor
- Rachna Raturi, Healer & Social worker
- Mahak Rathee: email@example.com
- Aakash Chaturvedi: Aakashchaturvedi304@gmail.com
- Vidushi Anthwal: Vidushi.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harish Juyal,
(Leading expert in E2E approach and Domain expert in Service industry with strong clientage.)
- Hemant Anthwal,
- Deepak Juyal,
( expertise in multi domain )
- Arvind Bachheti
- Pawan Negi , Doordarshan, Senior Cameraperson
- S.Rawat ,Doordarshan, Senior Producer
- Mukul ,(Eminent Psychologist)
- K.Pandey, Advocate
- Tasarruf Ahmad,Professor
Join Us: For social good.
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- IASLA Space Law Moot Court Competition (Asia Pacific Rounds 2018); Register here - January 19, 2018
- GLC MUN: Government Law College Model United Nations Conference 2018 - January 19, 2018
- The Asymmetric Shock: Model World Economic Forum at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad - January 19, 2018