Jagan Nath University is going to organize the National Seminar on “Role of Competition Law in New Economy – Issues, Challenges & Opportunities”.
Date: 23rd April, 2016
Venue: Jagan Nath University, NCR, Haryana
About the Seminar:
The seminar aims to foster inventions and knowledge in the areas related with competition. The seminar will give the opportunity for the participants to discuss on the recent issues related with international trade and commerce, IPR, competition policies in agricultural sector, etc. It will also address the interstate competition issues, problems in the service sector and many other recent matters related with competition.
- Competition Law and Policy – National and International Perspectives
- Mergers / Acquisitions and Competition Law
- Intellectual Property Rights and Competition Law
- Competition Law and International Trade
- Cross Border Competition Issues
- Competition Policy in Agriculture
- Competition Policy in Service Sector
- Abuse of Dominant Position and Competition Law
Call for Papers:
Seminar papers are invited from the Academicians, Practitioners, Research Scholars and Students on the topics related to the above theme. It is proposed that the selected papers will be published in a special volume in the form of an edited book with ISBN Number.
Authors of selected papers would be given an opportunity to present their papers as per requirement of the theme during the sessions on the day of the Seminar.
- Word Limit of the Abstract: 300 – 350 words
Abstract shall be accompanied by a brief profile of the author indicating his / her email ID, contact number and official address.
- Word Limit of the Final Paper: 2500 – 3000 words
It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1″ margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word.
- The Blue Book: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition) must be strictly adhered to while submitting the abstracts and full paper.
|Last Date for submission of Abstract:||1st April, 2016|
|Intimation of acceptance of Abstract:||3rd April, 2016|
|Full Paper submission (Soft Copy):||10th April, 2016|
|Date of Seminar:||23rd April, 2016|
Dr. Raj Kumar Yadav
HOD, Department of Law,
Jagan Nath University, Bahadurgarh-Jhajjar road,
State Highway-22, Jhajjar – 124507, Haryana
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Finance Bill passed in Rajya Sabha with five amendments - March 29, 2017
- Supreme Court ordered installation of CCTV cameras in Courts - March 29, 2017
- Role of Judiciary in Environmental Protection - March 28, 2017