National Seminar on “INDIAN CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM: EMERGING DIMENSIONS”
The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is a premier institution of India. The faculty in the pursuit of academic excellence is organizing a National Seminar on “INDIAN CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM: EMERGING DIMENSIONS” on 12th November, 2016 in Faculty of Law,University of Lucknow.
CALL FOR PAPERS:
Academicians, lawyers, scholars and members of civil society are hereby invited to contribute papers for the National Seminar. The contributions may be forwarded in both soft and hard copies according to the schedule provided hereunder. However the prior registration would be necessary so as to ensure proper arrangement of the seminar as a whole. The prospective participants are also expected to forward their itinerary well in advance. No TA/DA shall be provided by the University and therefore the participants should obtain the same from their respective institutions.
Soft copy of papers and abstract may kindly be forwarded to the following e-mail: [email protected]
1. Last date for submission of abstracts: 5th November, 2016
2. Last date for submission of papers: 10th November, 2016
For More Info, Download Info. Brochure Click Here
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide to Handling a Felony - March 20, 2018
- 4th IIT Law School National Moot Court Competition 2018 - March 20, 2018
- Facebook and Whatsapp fined 3,00,000 euros for violating privacy rules by Spain - March 19, 2018