A one-day National Seminar on “CRIMINAL LAW REFORMS IN RECENT TIMES” is being organized on February 11, 2017 by Faculty of Law, Jagan Nath University, Bahadurgarh, Haryana. Law never remains static and new problems emerge with the passage of time and to control the same Law Reforms are made. The Seminar will focus on the following Sub-themes:
- Trends in registration of First Information Report and Role of Police.
- Laws relating to Habitual Offenders and Recidivists
- Criminal Laws relating to Project against Women and Children
- Acid Attacks: Issues and Challenges
- Adequacy of Present Criminal Laws
- Prison Reforms in India
- New Thoughts and Approaches to Criminal Jurisprudence
- Sufficiency of Law on White Collar Crimes
- Doctrine of the Fruit of the Poisonous Tree: Position in India
- Laws relating to Corporate Criminal Liability
- Corporate Manslaughter in India and position in other countries
CALL FOR PAPERS
Research Papers are invited from the Academicians, Practitioners, Research Scholars and Students on the topics related to the above theme. It is proposed that the selected papers will be published in a special volume in the form of an edited book with ISBN Number.
Authors of selected papers would be given an opportunity to present their papers during sessions on the day of the Seminar.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT AND FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
- Word Limit of the Abstract: 300 – 350 words
- Abstract shall be accompanied by a brief profile of the author indicating his/ her name, University/Organization/Institution, Email ID, contact number and official address.
- Word Limit of the Final Paper: 2500-3000 words.
- It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word.
- The Blue Book: A Uniform System of Citation (19th ed.) must be strictly adhered to while submitting the abstracts and full paper.
All the abstracts and full length papers shall be sent on email id: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Patron: Sh. Manish Gupta
Convener: Prof. H.L. Verma
Organizing Secretary: Dr. Raj Kumar
Dr. G.S. Rajpurohit, Professor
Dr. Mahendra Tiwari, Professor
Dr. Vijay Pal Singh, Assistant Professor
Ms. Isha Saluja, Assistant Professor
Ms. Radhika, Assistant Professor
Mr. Ashok Ms. Sneha Dagar
Mr. Divyanshu Chauhan Ms. Pooja Yadav
- Last Date for submission of Abstract: 22nd January 2017
- Intimation of acceptance of Abstract: 25th January 2017
- Full Paper Submission (Soft Copy) & Registration Fees and Registration Form: 05th February 2017
- Seminar: 11th February 2017
Student: Rs. 1000/-
Teacher: Rs. 1500/-
Co-author*: Rs. 2000/-
*Co Authors shall not be more than two for a research paper.
Mode of Payment
Offline Mode: Registration fees to be paid by demand draft in the name of “JAGAN NATH UNIVERSITY” payable at Bahadurgarh must reach on or before 05th February 2017 on the address mentioned below along with the single side printed hard copy of the Article.
Online Mode: For online registration fees transfer, details may be asked on below email-id with queries, if any.
For further details, contact: Organizing Secretary, Dr. Raj Kumar Yadav, Faculty of Law, Jagan Nath University, Bahadurgarh-Jhajjar Road, State Highway-22, Jhajjar-124507, (Haryana)
Email id: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
M-09466602200, For updates, log on to: http://www.jagannathuniversityncr.ac.in