NATIONAL LEVEL SEMINAR ON ISSUES AND CHALLENGES BEFORE MINORITIES IN INDIA : RETROSPECT AND PROSPECTS
Papers are invited on the following Sub-Themes :
– Functioning of Constitutional and Statutory Bodies for safeguarding the interests of Minorities in India/States.
– Economic and employment opportunities for development of Minorities.
– Health issues of Minorities.
– Improving the living conditions of Minorities.
– Socio-cultural issues being faced by Minorities.
– Status of Educational development of Minorities in India / States.
– Role of Mediain the protectionand development of Minority Communities.
– Problems and remedies with regard to Religious /Linguistic Minorities.
Dates to Remember
Seminar date : 17th December, 2015
Abstract submission : 30th October, 2015
Abstract acceptance notification : 15th November, 2015
Full Paper submission : 5th December, 2015
Call For Papers
Interested scholars are requested to submit abstract not exceeding 250 words and full paper (soft copy) in maximum 4000 words on the above topics to Dr. Ravneet Kaur, Seminar Organizer and Subject Incharge, Public Administration Sub- Unit , Department of Distance Education, Punjabi University, Patiala at the following e-mail :
Latest posts by Mahak Rathee (see all)
- Bodies floating on Ganga: NGT slams Centre, UP govt - January 19, 2016
- Nepali youth committed suicide after beinghumiliated by a Supreme Court lawyer - January 19, 2016
- All you need to know about NJAC Judgment - January 17, 2016