National Legal Essay Competition by Galgotias University
– Attempt to suicide should or should not be punishable.
– Does the National Judicial Appointments Commission Act ensure independence of Indian Judiciary? – Limited Liability Partnership: Balance between partnership and company.
– Women in Board of Directors: Breaking the Glass or meeting statutory provisions
– Judicial Activism: Destroying the Human Rights jurisprudence?
RULES FOR SUBMISSION :
– The word limit for the essay is 3000 – 6000 words (excluding footnotes).
– The cover page of the submission should contain the following details only: Unique Submission Number , Title of the Essay , Abstract of the Essay (250 words)
– The cover page and/or main body of the essay should not carry any mention of the name, contact details, or the name of the institution. In any other case, it shall lead to immediate disqualification.
– Co-authorship to a maximum of 2 individual authors is permitted. RULES OF THE COMPETITION
– Format of submission should be as per the rules of the competition.
– The soft copy of the essay should be submitted in MS Word file (.doc).
– All students are expected to acknowledge the primary source(s) of information.
– Multiple entries by an individual shall not be permitted, and shall lead to disqualification.
– Last date of Submission shall be 15th September, 2015
– The result for the competition shall be declared on 30th September, 2015.
Latest posts by Mahak Rathee (see all)
- Bodies floating on Ganga: NGT slams Centre, UP govt - January 19, 2016
- Nepali youth committed suicide after beinghumiliated by a Supreme Court lawyer - January 19, 2016
- All you need to know about NJAC Judgment - January 17, 2016