|Organized Authority||National Human Rights Commission|
|Name of the Post||Interns|
|Total No of Vacancy||10-posts|
|Salary offered:||Basic Pay : Rs. 30,000 /-|
Name of the posts:
- Interns – 10 posts
Now the main part is Education Qualification. To be eligible for NHRC Recruitment 2016 you should have process
- Graduation Degree in Law or its similar Qualification from any recognized Board or University.
Candidates who are willing to apply for NHRC Recruitment 2016 should have the knowledge of age limits. Age relaxation will apply as per rules:
Candidate’s age limit should be Maximum
- 30 Years as on 10-June-2016
Application Procedure/How to apply?
Candidates who are eligible for this post can Download Application form at www.nhrc.nic.in .
After Completed the Online Process Successfully Candidate should send their hard copy of application along with the entire necessary Document to the following address (Full details of address is mentioned to the original recruitment advertisement, please download it first) on or before 10th-June-2016.
“Under Secretary (Estt.), National Human Rights Commission, Manavadhikar Bhawan, C Block, GPO Complex, New Delhi – 110023”
Selection process :
Selection will be made on the basis of Applicants performance in
- Interview Test
|Last Date for submission of Online/Offline Application||10th-June-2016|
Official website: www.nhrc.nic.in
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017