National Housing Bank is inviting Applications for the Post of RTI Consultant
The National Housing Bank is an apex Financial Institution in the country for housing which is set up under an Act of Parliament and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India. The Bank acts as a regulator for Housing Finance Companies as also a significant provider of development finance. The Bank seeks to catalyze institutional funds to reduce housing shortage in the country through various development initiatives particularly rural housing and housing for economically weaker sections in urban areas. The Bank is mandated for the holistic development of the housing finance market in the country.
NHB is inviting Applications for the following post.
Post Name: RTI Consultant.
Number of Vacancies: 01
Proposed Salary: Consolidated monthly Gross Emoluments to the appointees will be flexible
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Applicants having a Degree in law will be preferred over others.
- Experience – Minimum 25 years of Experience.
Age Limit: Not more than 62 years.
Application Procedure: Applications may be submitted online through through NHB Recruitment Portal.
Last Date of Application: 05th January, 2018
The official notification has been provided underneath.
Latest posts by Vidhi Koolwal (see all)
- Rajsamand Murder Case: A review - January 15, 2018
- Is the Third Organ of the Government in Grave Danger? - January 14, 2018
- “A section of people or individuals who exercise their choice should never remain in a state of fear.” SC to revisit Section 377 Judgment. - January 8, 2018