National Conference On ‘The Role of Educators in Preventing and Responding to Child Sexual Abuse in Institutions’ (27th Nov’17)
National Conference On The Role of Educators in Preventing and Responding to Child Sexual Abuse in Institutions.
Date: Monday, November 27th, 2017.
- The Article submissions not exceed 4,000 words (including footnotes).
- All submissions must be in Microsoft Word format. Submissions must include an Abstract. Additionally, electronic submissions must be accompanied by the author’s Curriculum Vitae. We greatly appreciate the inclusion of a Table of Contents.
- We strongly prefer to receive all submissions directly via e-mail to Prof. Swati Sharma, Joint Convener, National Seminar [email protected]p
- All hard copy submissions become the property of the University and will not be returned to the author
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of 2 authors.
Please provide a brief, publishable Abstract of between 150 and 200 words summarizing the contents of the submission.
References and Footnotes
Citations must be placed in footnotes (no parenthetical citation in text or endnotes) and must conform to The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th ed. 2010).
A brief biographical note (the “star-note”) should precede the first citation of the manuscript. Please submit a current Resume or Curriculum Vitae with each submission.
Tables and Graphics
Tables, diagrams, drawings, graphs, and other illustrations must be reproducible originals. They should be presented on separate sheets in a large size. Each table and graphic should have an Arabic numeral, a caption, and a clear indication of where it should appear in the text. Please refer to tables and graphics by number.
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC directed Centre to seize Underworld Don Dawood Ibhrahim’s property - April 20, 2018
- Centre to amend POSCO Act to ensure Death Penalty for rape of minors, tells SC - April 20, 2018
- Former Delhi High Court Chief Justice Rajinder Sachar passed away - April 20, 2018