National Conference on Nation and Nationalism at SGT University, Gurgaon (23 Sept 2017)
SGT University Gurgaon is organizing National Conference on Nation and Nationalism in collaboration with Legal Bites. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to make real the promises of Democracy.
About the Conference
India is evidently going through a socio-political turmoil. Its citizens are extremely disapproving of the outrage that is being created in various parts of the country regarding superfluous havoc and fury. The media, both electronic and print, play an integral role in making and breaking news and information for the masses. A revolution is necessary but not one that causes death, anger or pain to another. It is equally important to preserve the integrity of a humanitarian civilization. Our panel consists of defense personnel, Executive Members, and Learned Professors.
Theme of the Conference
Nation and Nationalism
- Forced Nationalism
- Fanaticism vis-à-vis Indian Politics
- Internal and External Security threat
- Cultural Emergency
- Journalistic Ethics
Call for Attendance
Scholars, Researchers, Practitioners, Academicians, and Students are invited to attend the conference on issues related to the above theme.
Faculty of Law, SGT University, Gurgaon
Date and Time
23rd September 2017 (Saturday)
10.00 am to 2.00 pm
Number of Seats
There is a maximum cap of 40 participants and seats will be allotted on a first come, first serve basis.
- The Registration Fee is INR 500/- Click Here to make Payment
- The participants must submit the duly filled registration form via Google form after making Payment. Click Here to Register
- A confirmation mail will be sent on approval of registration.
- Date of Release of Official Notification – 13th September 2017
- Last Date of Registration – 22nd September 2017
- Date of Conference – 23rd September 2017 (Saturday)
All the participants will be provided with a certificate of participation.
For any further details or queries, please write to [email protected]
or call –
- Keshav Basotia: +91- 9818338150
- Lakshay Anand: +91- 8447555305
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Centre to release 56 Pakistani Prisoners due to lack of case, affidavit filed in SC - March 16, 2018
- Workshop on Career Development for Law Students by Knowledge Steez & Agrim Law Class (8th April’18) at Noida - March 16, 2018
- Won’t touch Ram Sethu for Sethusamudram Project; Centre told Supreme Court - March 16, 2018