National Client Counselling at IMS Unison University, Dehradun
Two days National Client Counseling Competition being organised by School of Law, IMS Unison University, Dehradun at it’s campus from 24-25 November, 2017. This Client Counselling competition addresses fundamental skills necessary for all successful attorneys, namely the ability to interview, counsel, and support a client through their legal issue.
The competion involves the following subjects:
Law of Contracts, Law of Torts, Constitution Law, Family Law, Criminal law, and other codified and un-codified laws relevant to the theme.
To register and for any clarification, you are required to send an e-mail showing your willingness to participate in the competition to sol.clientcounseling@gmail.
Details in Brief:
School of Law, IMS Unison University, Dehradun
Dates of Event
24th -25th November 2017
Last Date of Registration
6th November, 2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard copies
17th November Registration form,travel form, Neft/Demand Draft
For Further Details please contact
- Mr. Dharamveer Singh (student convener)-9045111666
- Mr. Vishal Bera (student co-convener )-9760284840
- Mr. Shivam Thapliyal (student co -convener )-7895022477
Email id: sol.clientcounseling@gmail
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Kochadaiiyaan dues: SC directs Rajinikanth’s wife to pay Rs 6.20 crores - February 20, 2018
- Union Cabinet gave approval for setting up Mahanadi Water Disputes Tribunal - February 20, 2018
- SC directs Supertech to submit Rs.10 Crore for refund to home buyers in Emerald Noida project - February 20, 2018