Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Name of The Post: Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate.
Total Posts: 131
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will take monthly remuneration of R.27700-44770/- as per norms.
MPSC Civil Judge Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Job Fighters must possess Degree of LLB/LLM or its equivalent from recognized university.
Job seekers age limit should be in between 21-25 years as on 01.06.2016. Age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates as per Maharashtra Government rules and regulations.
MPSC Civil Judge selection process will be made based on Preliminary test and Main Exam conducted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission selection board. Candidates will get shortlisted by merit list in Preliminary test are proceeded to Main Exam. Candidates who got selected in the Main Exam too will get an offer letter.
Eligible candidates need to pay an application fee for Unreserved/OBC candidates Rs.373/- and For SC/ST category candidates Rs.273/- payable through online mode using Net Banking/Debit card/Credit Card or SBI Bank Challana.
MPSC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
The applied candidates may download the MPSC Civil Judge Preliminary test and Main Exam study materials and exam syllabus from official website – mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Online Application Commencement from – 23-03-2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 12-04-2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Fee – 13-04-2016
- MPSC Civil Judge Exam Date – 05-06-2016
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Finance Bill passed in Rajya Sabha with five amendments - March 29, 2017
- Supreme Court ordered installation of CCTV cameras in Courts - March 29, 2017
- Role of Judiciary in Environmental Protection - March 28, 2017