MP High Court Recruitment 2017 – 2910 Computer Operator, Steno & Others – Last Date: 05/07/2017
High Court of Madhya Pradesh has announced recruitment in 2910 various positions. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by MP High Court along with complete information.
No. of Vacancies: 2910 posts
- Stenographer Gr.II: 128 posts
- Stenographer Gr.III: 546 posts
- Assistant Gr.III: 2224 posts
- English Stenographer: 01 post
- Computer Operator: 03 posts
- Steno Typist: 04 posts
- Liftman: 04 posts
Age Limit: Candidates applying for various posts with MPHC (Madhya Pradesh High Court) should be minimum 18 years of age. Maximum age limit for candidates is 35 years (for Liftman) and 40 years for rest of the vacancies.
Qualification: Candidates applying for various posts with MPHC should have successfully passed their 10th standard, 12th standard and Diploma/ Degree courses. ITI certificate is also needed for successfully submission of application form.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be called for a preliminary written examination. Candidates passing the written examination will be called for interview and other tests such as skill test, typing test, fitness test etc.
Application Fee: The application fee is Rs.800 for General candidates (from Madhya Pradesh) and Rs.900 for General candidates (outside Madhya Pradesh). Candidates applying for Stenographer and English Stenographer need to pay Rs.200 as application and portal fees. Candidates applying for stenographer post and from SC/ ST categories need to pay Rs.100 as application fees.
Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://www.mponline.gov.in
- Last date for filling up online application form: 5th July 2017
- Last date for correcting online application: 5th July 2017
- Date of preliminary examination: 23rd July 2017
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC directed Centre to seize Underworld Don Dawood Ibhrahim’s property - April 20, 2018
- Centre to amend POSCO Act to ensure Death Penalty for rape of minors, tells SC - April 20, 2018
- Former Delhi High Court Chief Justice Rajinder Sachar passed away - April 20, 2018