Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida is going to organize the Parliamentary Debate Competition (Asian Parliamentary Debating Pattern)
Date: 29th April, 2016
Venue: Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida
Each team representing a particular College / Institution shall comprise of only 3 participants. Any person(s) accompanying the team shall not be entertained within the Lloyd college premises.
Any team(s) consisting of any participant, who is physically challenged, shall inform the organizers in advance, so that the necessary arrangements can be made.
- Charges for Delhi-NCR students is Rs.1,050 per team
- Charges for outstation students is Rs. 1,500 per team (accommodation charges extra)
Registration of teams shall be on first come first serve basis.
Envelopes, containing the Registration Form with other requisite documents must be super scribed as “Parliamentary Debate 2016” and should be sent to the following address:
Ms. Richa Chaudhary
LL.B (3 Year), K- Block
Lloyd Law College,
Plot No.11, Knowledge Park-Ii,
Uttar Pradesh – 201306
|Submission of online forms must reach before||18th April, 2016|
|Submission of hard copy by hand or by speed-post on or before||25th April, 2016|
Mr. Anurag Saxena
Ms. Kratika Arora
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC allows 24-week pregnant woman to abort foetus - January 18, 2017
- Call for Student Editor Interns @Legal Discussion with upto 5K Stipend - January 18, 2017
- Supreme Court: “Stray dogs have a right to live, Can’t be killed” - January 18, 2017