The NorthCap University, Gurgaon (School of Law) is organising Lex Evento-2016, scheduled to be held on 3rd and 4th November, 2016.
The event comprises of following competitions:
- Mock Trial Advocacy
- Judgement Writing
- Researcher No.1
The registration fee for Mock Trial Advocacy & Judgement Writing Competition is Rs.2000/- (Rupees two thousand five hundred only) per team.
The registration fee for Researcher No.1 Competition is Rs.500 per person.
The Mock Trial Advocacy competition is restricted to 12 teams to be selected on first come first serve basis.
- Only Law Colleges/Universities recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate.
- Only bonafide students pursuing LL.B. Three Year/Five Year Degree programmes in aforementioned institutions, during the current academic year are eligible to participate.
- Law Colleges/Institutions willing to compete, shall confirm participation by sending duly filled registration forms by16 October, 2016.
- Teams/Participants are required to duly fill the soft copy of Registration Form (attached at the end) (endorsed by the Head of the Institution) along with the travel form and amount should be paid through NEFT, latest by 16 October, 2016. The Registered teams are required to confirm their arrival and verify their registration over phone/ email.
- Only one team is allowed from one College/University.
- Accommodation will be provided with an extra cost of Rs. 1500 per member for three days.
- All the participants shall carry their College/University Identity Cards at the time of registration as well as at all times thereafter, during the competition. Participants are advised to carry photocopies of all duly filled forms that have been submitted to the organizers.
Kshitez Kaushik, Core Team, Mobile: +91- 9899935565
Geetam Jangra, Main Team, Mobile: +91-9717803089
Brijesh Ladwal, Student Coordinator, Mobile: +91-7011611205
PLEASE FIND THE MOOT PROBLEM, REGISTRATION FORM AND TRAVEL FORM ATTACHED.
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC allows 24-week pregnant woman to abort foetus - January 18, 2017
- Call for Student Editor Interns @Legal Discussion with upto 5K Stipend - January 18, 2017
- Supreme Court: “Stray dogs have a right to live, Can’t be killed” - January 18, 2017