“Lex Auctor 2016” – B. Parmeshwar Dayal 1st National Moot Court Competition
Institute of Law, Jiwaji University, Gwalior is going to organize the “Lex Auctor 2016” – B. Parmeshwar Dayal 1st National Moot Court Competition.
Date: 21st – 23rd October, 2016
Venue: Campus of Institute of Law, Jiwaji University, Gwalior
Team Composition and Eligibility:
Each team shall consist only of two speakers and one researcher. However, the researcher is optional. The members of the team must be valid undergraduate students pursuing degree from a recognized LL.B. programme. The organizers will assign a team code to each team and its members. If an extra member is brought by the teams, he/she shall not be permitted to sit with or assist the teams during the rounds. However, the member would be allowed to observe the proceedings of that particular team only.
The Registration Fee is Rs. 1000/- for each participating team in the competition. The mode of payment of the registration fee for the competition would be in Cheque / Demand Draft / NEFT. The teams will have to follow a two-step registration process in order to register themselves for the competition.
- Step 1: Each participating team shall have to send a scanned copy of the duly filled in registration form along with the details of the Cheque / Demand Draft / NEFT transaction on the email address firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th September, 2016 (Friday). The subject of the email shall bear “Registration Form for LEXAUCTOR – 2016”. The Cheque / Demand Draft shall be in the favour of “Vikas Parashar” payable at Gwalior.
- Step 2: The hard copy of the Registration Form, Travel Plan and the original Cheque / Demand Draft shall be sent to the Organizers on or before 30th September, 2016 (Friday). The envelope shall have Registration Form for “LEXAUCTOR – 2016” super scribed on it at the top. The postal address is as under:
Moot Court Committee,
Institute Of Law East Campus,
Jiwaji University, Gwalior,
Madhya Pradesh – 474011
The Registration Form will have to be submitted with all material particulars by the teams.
Please note that incomplete Registration Forms shall not be accepted. Upon successful completion of the Registration Form, the teams will be acknowledged by the Organizers within 7 days informing them of their successful Registration in the competition.
The teams successfully registering as aforesaid will be provided a Unique Team Code which will be mentioned through email from the Organizers informing the team of their successful registration in the competition. The email will be sent on the email address provided by the teams in the contact details forming part of the Registration Form.
Once the teams have been provided with the Unique Team Code, the said code will have to be mentioned by the teams in all future communication(s) with the Organizers. Please note that apart from the Unique Team Code, the names of the participants or their College or University shall not be mentioned anywhere in any communication(s) addressed to the Organizers.
Please note that only One team can register from a particular College or University in the Competition.
The teams must send their duly filled in Registration Form along with the Travel Plan and requisite Registration fee through Cheque / Demand Draft/ NEFT latest by 30th September, 2016.
Institute of Law, East Campus,
Jiwaji University, Gwalior
Madhya Pradesh – 474011
Phone: 0751 – 2442887
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- IASLA Space Law Moot Court Competition (Asia Pacific Rounds 2018); Register here - January 19, 2018
- GLC MUN: Government Law College Model United Nations Conference 2018 - January 19, 2018
- The Asymmetric Shock: Model World Economic Forum at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad - January 19, 2018