Legal Era is going to organize the 3rd International Arbitration Law Summit, 2016
Date: 30th July, 2016
Venue: The St. Regis, Mumbai, Maharashtra
About the Summit:
The New Arbitration Act has potential to enhance investor confidence in India; however, it is essential to understand the implications of the Act. To help external and internal counsel familiarize themselves with the new features of this Act, develop necessary skills to overcome challenges and gain valuable insights into this exciting area of practice.
Who should attend?
- Legal Heads
- General Counsels
- Legal Head / CEO / COO / Chairpersons / Professionals of Multinational Companies
- Government officials
- Senior Partners
- Conciliation and Mediation Officers
- CA / CS
- Public regulators
- Real Estate Professionals
- Construction Companies
Key Discussion Areas:
- Amendment to Arbitration Act – Did we miss the bus?
- Emergency Arbitration In India – How can we make it work?
- Investment Treaty Arbitration – “Used or Abused”
- 12 Months’ rule for passing awards – Is it realistic? How to streamline and expedite arbitral hearing in India?
- How far can court interfere with Arbitration Proceedings?
- Confidentiality and Transparency Rules – How relevant are they in International Arbitration?
Ms. Anna Riz
Ms. Anishi Khetan
Ms. Anita Rodrigues
Phone: +91-22-26003300, +91-8879635570
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Internship Opportunity at 'Get Industry Ready' - February 23, 2017
- Call for Submissions: JurisOpen | the Open Resource Project - February 23, 2017
- Call for Papers: Amity Juris Perspective Students’ Journal[Volume 1 -Issue 1] , Amity Law School, Gurgaon - February 23, 2017