Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal’s Jitendra Chauhan College of Law is going to organize the 16th year of Law Tryst.
Date: 3rd – 5th March, 2017
Venue: Jitendra Chauhan College of Law, 8th Floor, Mithibai Campus, Vile Parle (W), Mumbai
About LAW TRYST 2017:
Law Tryst is the annual National Law Festival of Jitendra Chauhan College of Law, where law students from over 35 law colleges around the country participate and showcase their talent. This is the 16th year of Law Tryst, and Jitendra Chauhan College of Law is leaving no stone unturned to make this two-day festival the most memorable law event of the year.
At Jitendra Chauhan College of Law, we believe in providing a platform to budding lawyers to prove their mettle and bringing out that X-Factor in them. Law Tryst is not your average law college festival; it is a shout-out from the aspiring legal minds of the country, signaling that their time has indeed come!
In its past years, Law Tryst has brought to its staunch followers events such as The Big Fight, Snakes & Lawyers, Law Mania, Treasure Hunt, Ad Mad and Just A Minute (JAM). However, the biggest laurel in its hat has been The Moot Court Competition, where all participating colleges bring forth their best, to battle with the best.
As illuminating as Law Tryst is, it has attracted eminent personalities from all spheres – law, journalism, television, cinema and art. Law Tryst events have been graced by the likes of Anil Kapoor, Mahesh Bhatt, Ketan Desai, Prahlad Kakkar and many more celebrities from various fields.
As an effective platform for new ideas and fruitful collaborations, we at Team Law Tryst believe this to be an excellent opportunity for our partners to reach out and communicate with a larger audience.
Events in LAW TRYST 2017:
- National Moot Court
- Law Firm Management
- Kong Pong
- Lok Sabha
- Foot Pool
- Slaughter House
- Mr. & Ms. Tryst
- Mock C.I.D.
- Palace of Illusion
- Client Counselling
National Moot Court:
Participation is restricted to bona-fide law students enrolled in the 3 year or 5 year LL.B. course.
- A Team shall be ordinarily composed of three members, with two speakers and one Researcher. A two-member team comprising of only two speakers with no Researcher will also be permitted. A minimum of two members will thus be required for each team.
- Participation will be restricted to only one team from each participating college.
- All research, writing and editing must be solely the product of Team members.
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the registration forms.
- Registration fee for Law Tryst 2017 is Rs. 2,000/- payable in advance by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Jitendra Chauhan College of Law-A/C Law Tryst”. Participation of the College will be confirmed only upon receipt of the registration fees.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
Accommodation will be provided to outstation teams at an additional cost of Rs.3000/- per team for staying from 3rd March, 2017 (12 noon) to 6th March, 2017 (12 noon) only.
Ms. Nidhi Singh
Mr. Rohan Choudary
Mr. Yash Mehta
Jitendra Chauhan College of Law
8th Floor, Mithibai College Campus,
Bhaktivedanta Swami Marg,
Vile Parle (West), Mumbai – 400 056
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017