Law Research Associate Vacancies at Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission, Apply here
Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission is hiring Freshers/Experience Law Graduates for Law Research Associate Positions.
Educational requirements ( शैक्षिक आवश्यकता ) :
1. Law Graduate (fresh or experience) who have passed final year L.L.B examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized University.
2. The candidate should be enrolled with any Bar Council.
3. The candidate must have good working knowledge of Computer operation including retrieval of desired information from various search engines./processors
Job responsibilities / description ( उत्तरदायित्व) :Law research associate shall be responsible for identification, selection, collection and combination of case laws, citation and judicial pronouncements relevant to the specific proceedings, should sit during hearing of matters by the Commission and noting down the arguments, preparing synopsis of the matters listed before the Commission, assisting in preparation of drafts judgment. Law Research associate can also be responsible for development, storage and speedy retrieval of such material as per requirement and bunching of similar matters.
Age limit ( आयु सीमा ) : The age of the candidate shall not be above 30 years
Last date to apply for this job ( अंतिम तारीख ) : 11/30/2017
How to apply ( आवेदन कैसे करे ) : The applications complete in all respect along with passport size photograph, photocopies of all certificates related to educational qualification, qualifying service, nature of experience etc. must reach to the undersigned latest by 30.11.2017. Applications received late or without supporting documents shall not be considered.
General instructions ( सामान्य निर्देश ) :
1. Law Research Associate shall be paid fixed emoluments, depending upon qualifications and experience and as decided by the Commission.
2. The period of contract initially will be for one year, extendable further on yearly basis depending upon the performance and requirement. The services shall be terminable with a notice of one month or salary in lieu thereof on either side. However initial period of 6 months will be on probation during which the services can be terminated at any time without serving any notice and without assigning any reason. The contractual assignment shall not confer any right or claim for the continuance of service.
3. He/she shall maintain utmost secrecy in respect of matters which come to his/her notice by virtue of the assignment and shall ensure that no information, document or any other thing is leaked out because of mishandling of papers or his/her deliberations with other or in any manner. He/She will not disclose any fact which comes to his/her knowledge on account of such official attachment even after completion of terms of assignment unless such disclosure is legally required in discharge of lawful duties. 4. The Law Research Associate will not accept any other assignment during his/her term of engagement as such. He/she shall not practice as an Advocate in any court of Law during the course of assignment as Law Research Associate. 5.He/she shall maintain punctuality in attending to his/her duties
The One Stop Destination for Law providing Latest News, Notifications, Career Updates, Study Materials, Courses on Law & More.
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Call for Submissions: Conference on Emerging Trends in International Law @ JEMTEC School of Law, Noida [April 21, 2018] - April 19, 2018
- CCI slaps fine on Eveready, Nippo & Panasonic for colluding to fix prices of zinc-carbon dry cell battery in India - April 19, 2018
- MS Dhoni v Maxx Mobiles Case: Delhi HC issued notice to Maxx Mobilink to present before court in contempt petition by Dhoni - April 19, 2018
What's your reaction?
You might also like