Law College Dehradun, 2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7
Dev Bhoomi Uttarakhand under the aegis of Law College Dehradun, faculty of Uttaranchal University, an institution contributing splendidly to legal education since 2002, invites you to the 2nd edition of its National Constitutional Moot Court Competition at Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Duration of Law College Dehradun Moot: 6th – 8th October, 2017.
Eligibility: Students of 3/5 year LL.B. degree courses from any institution recognized by B.C.I. and LL.M. students (not enrolled as advocates) are eligible to participate. Provided that only one team may participate per institution.
Fee: INR 3500 is payable as registration fee. Through online transfer only after confirmation of selection post memorial elimination round.
Food, Accommodation, and Conveyance: Will be provided to all participants.
Prizes: Prizes worth 1 Lac shall be awarded in cash and kind.
Scheme of Law College Dehradun Moot
The competition is based on a memorial elimination format to select 32 top teams who shall compete in the oral rounds. There shall also be a mandatory Researchers’ Test on the arrival of teams.
Thereafter, there shall be following Oral Rounds:
- Preliminary Round: in two stages, teams will have to argue for both sides and 8 teams shall qualify for next round;
- Quarter-Final Rounds: four teams shall qualify;
- Semi-Finals Rounds: two teams shall qualify; and
- Final Round.
Deadline: 7th August 2017
FAQs: For any query, click HERE.
Release of Moot Proposition: 22 May, 2017
Registration Deadline: 7 Aug, 2017
Soft Copy Submission Deadline: 4 Sept, 2017
The result of Memorial Elimination: 11 Sept, 2017
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide to Handling a Felony - March 20, 2018
- 4th IIT Law School National Moot Court Competition 2018 - March 20, 2018
- Facebook and Whatsapp fined 3,00,000 euros for violating privacy rules by Spain - March 19, 2018