Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College, Pune is going to organize the Justice P.B. Sawant third National Moot Court Competition 2015-16.
Date: 30th – 31st January, 2016
Venue: Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College, 302/A, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune.
Competition is restricted to bonafide regular students of Law School / College / University. All participants must be students of Law Course either 3 years or 5 years in the academic year 2015-16.
- Each college shall send only one team which shall comprise of minimum two and maximum three members. This number can’t be modified under any circumstances.
- There can be two Mooters and one researcher in each team. Teams shall identify such speakers and researcher during registration. The researcher won’t be allowed to speak except under special cases and only with express permission of the organizers.
- Each team will be given a unique team code number which will thereafter be the identity of the team and its members.
- During the course of the competition, the identity of the team must not be disclosed to the Judges or to any other person. Any such disclosure shall lead to the disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the organizers.
- Teams must register themselves latest by 15th January, 2016. Registration Form duly signed by participants and the Principal of the concerned college should be sent to Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College, 302/A, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune – 411004. Each participant team shall pay a notional entry fee of Rs. 500/- by way of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Principal, Shankarrao Chavan Law College” payable at Pune, Maharashtra. Registration shall be confirmed only by receiving DD of 500/-.
- If any team is unable to send hard copy of Registration Form and Demand Draft of 500/-, till 15th January, 2016, then Participants shall send scanned copy of Registration Form and scanned copy of Demand Draft by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15th January, 2016. Registration shall be provisional in this case. Such Registration Form and Demand Draft will be accepted till 20th January, 2016. Registration shall be confirmed only by receiving Demand Draft of 500/- in this case.
- The registration fee shall be non-refundable.
- Any change in the team composition in terms of the members participating can be made only by prior intimation to the organizers.
The teams or their respective institutions shall have to bear travelling expenses. Free accommodation will be provided on the request to the participants coming from the colleges outside Pune on 29th, 30th and 31th January, 2016 only. Except these days, No free accommodation will be provided on any of the ground to the participants. Separate accommodation will be provided to girls and boys participants regardless of them being a team. The Participants should follow disciplinary rules of the Hostel where they would be accommodated. While making accommodation arrangements due consideration will be given to the safety of participants.
All the participants will be provided two breakfasts, two lunches. Students representing colleges outside Pune will be provided additional three dinners. The team members should report strictly at the prescribed time to avail this meal facility. No separate arrangement will be made for early reporters or late comers. All participants are requested to observe strictly timings of meals.
Participants shall send scanned copy of Travel plans by mail to email@example.com latest by 20th January, 2016.
|Date of competition||30th – 31st January, 2016|
|Last date for registration||15th January, 2016|
|Last date for memorial submission||23rd January, 2016|
|Draw of Lots||29th January, 2016|
|Prize Distribution||31st January, 2016|
Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College,
302/A, Deccan Gymkhana,
Pune – 411004, Maharashtra
Phone: 020-25661659, 020-25665729
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC allows 24-week pregnant woman to abort foetus - January 18, 2017
- Call for Student Editor Interns @Legal Discussion with upto 5K Stipend - January 18, 2017
- Supreme Court: “Stray dogs have a right to live, Can’t be killed” - January 18, 2017