Centre for Consumer Protection Law and Policy (CCPLaP), Centre for Law and Economics (CLE) and Centre for Parliamentary Studies and Law Reforms (CPSLR) at National University of Advanced Legal Studies and Research (NUALS), Kochi is going to organize an International Seminar on Legal and Economic Analysis of Goods & Service Tax.
Date: 5th April, 2016
The seminar focuses mainly on the following themes:
- Ramification of GST on Consumer Laws and Policy
- Unified Tax – The economics Conundrum
- Goods and Service Tax – A law reform or Law restatement
Call for Papers:
Papers are invited from students / academicians on the above themes.
- Submissions are to be made in electronic form only and are to be sent to email@example.com
- Each article must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words.
- The word limit for the papers is set at 3000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- Submission must contain a covering letter indicating the name of the author(s), the name of the institution, email id and contact number.
- By submitting an article, the author is presumed to undertake that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Articles found plagiarized will be summarily rejected.
- Co – authorship is allowed (maximum of 2 authors).
- Authors of the selected papers would be required to present at the seminar.
- In case of co-authored papers, only one author would be permitted to make the presentation.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook system of citation.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing 1.5
- Footnotes must be in Times New Roman with font size 10 and line spacing 1.
- Submissions may be made in .doc /.docx /. odt formats only.
The travel expenses of the authors of a few chosen papers would be subsidized at the discretion of the organizers.
Articles as well as their respective abstracts must be submitted before 17th March, 2016. Acceptance of articles shall be intimated within two days of receipt.
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies
HI.1T Colony P.O., Kalamassery,
Kochi – 683 503, Kerala
Phone: 0484-2555990, 0484-2555991
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017