The International Journal of Research and Analysis is pleased to invite submissions for its volume 4, Issue 1 which will focus on contemporary issues in the field of law.
- The author(s) shall submit the article on a A4 size paper length
- The words limit for article shall be 3000 – 4000 words, book reviews: 1000 – 1500 words, short comment: 2000 – 2500 words.
- The submission shall be strictly in MS Word 2003 or 2007 format.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12, with spacing of 1.5. The footnotes to be in Times New Roman of font size 10. End notes are not to be used.
- Citation Mode – A Uniform Method of Citation is accepted.
- Each article should be accompanied with an Abstract, explaining the aims and object of the paper.
- All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors and two separate certificates shall be issued.
- Authors may submit papers directly on the website under ‘Submit Article’ link; where further details regarding the submission procedure is available. Also it is mandatorily for all authors to submit the article to email@example.com
Publication and Processing fee
- Single Author: Rs. 2000/-
- Co-Authorship: Rs. 3300/-
The author is expected to deposit the processing and publication fee once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the author(s) via email. The fee includes a copy of the journal issue in CD and a Certificate of Publication to the author/s through speed post / courier.
9th June, 2016
Intimation of Acceptance:
19th June, 2016 or 5 days from the date of submission
Date of Publication of Volume 4 Issue 1:
30th June, 2016
The International Journal of Research and Analysis
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Career for Law Student: Executive Assistant position at Legal Desire (Work from Home) - April 3, 2017
- Motor Vehicles Act more stringent: 5 times increase in drunk driving fine, jail up to 10 years for causing death - April 2, 2017
- SC : Alcohol ban on highways include bars and restaurants - April 1, 2017