International Academic Conference on Law, Politics and Management (IACLPM 2016) will be held in Budapest, Hungary on September 8-9, 2016. IACLPM 2016 is an annual International Academic Conference, which covers main fields of Law, Politics and Management. The mission of IACLPM 2016 is to provide a platform for researchers, academicians as well as other professionals from all over the world to present their research results in Law, Political Science and Management. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and experiences, to establish business or research relations and to find partners for future collaboration. The goal of our conference is also to support, encourage and provide a platform for young researchers to present their research, to network within the international community of other young researchers and to seek the insight and advice of successful senior researchers during the conference.
Authors of accepted abstracts should submit a paper in English formatted as defined bellow.
Please click here to see a Guidelines for Manuscripts for correct formatting and font use. Submit the paper in a“Microsoft Word Document”. Please do not use header, footer and page numbers in process of formatting your paper.
The size, length of paper could not be more than 15000 symbols.
Note: Authors of selected papers could be asked to correct a format of the paper before publication in journals.
Format of Presentations
Paper sessions will consist of four or five presentations in a 90 minute session. You are expected to present your paper within 20 minutes including question time. The session will be divided equally between the presenters. Each presenter will be expected to have the presentation slides in Microsoft Power Point saved in CD or USB.
All papers accepted for the International Academic Conference on Law, Politics and management – IACLPM 2016 will be published in a Special Volume of the electronic Conference Proceedings or Edited Book.
- Abstract submission date: June 30, 2016
Notification of abstracts acceptance/rejection: 5 days after submission
- Paper submission date: July 31, 2016
- Workshop/session proposal submissions: April 30, 2016
- Notification of acceptance: May 10, 2016
- Early bird registration: July 31, 2016
- Late registration: August 10, 2016
Conference dates: September 8-9, 2016
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017