Participants may choose one of the following themes for the essay:
1. Space Technology and IPR: Challenges, Issues and Remedies
2. Commercialization of Nanotechnology and Its Related IPR Issues and Remedies
3. Protection of Traditional Knowledge and IPR: Does India Need A Sui Generis Legislation?
4. Digital Libraries And Art Galleries and Its Relationship with IPR: Issues, Challenges and Alternatives and Solutions
Last Date : The last date for the submission of the essays is May 31, 2016 by 11.59 P.M.
The soft copy of the essay shall be submitted on [email protected]
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Women in Indian Prisons: Over Crowded jails, lack of sanitation, custodial incidents & shortage of doctors (Read Report) - April 23, 2018
- CALL FOR PAPERS: THE JOURNAL FOR INDIAN RESEARCHERS (ISSN: 2581-3595) VOL 2 - April 23, 2018
- Supreme Court stays proceeding against Salman Khan for his comment on Valmiki community - April 23, 2018