Participants may choose one of the following themes for the essay:
1. Space Technology and IPR: Challenges, Issues and Remedies
2. Commercialization of Nanotechnology and Its Related IPR Issues and Remedies
3. Protection of Traditional Knowledge and IPR: Does India Need A Sui Generis Legislation?
4. Digital Libraries And Art Galleries and Its Relationship with IPR: Issues, Challenges and Alternatives and Solutions
Last Date : The last date for the submission of the essays is May 31, 2016 by 11.59 P.M.
The soft copy of the essay shall be submitted on firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC allows 24-week pregnant woman to abort foetus - January 18, 2017
- Call for Student Editor Interns @Legal Discussion with upto 5K Stipend - January 18, 2017
- Supreme Court: “Stray dogs have a right to live, Can’t be killed” - January 18, 2017