Participants may choose one of the following themes for the essay:
1. Space Technology and IPR: Challenges, Issues and Remedies
2. Commercialization of Nanotechnology and Its Related IPR Issues and Remedies
3. Protection of Traditional Knowledge and IPR: Does India Need A Sui Generis Legislation?
4. Digital Libraries And Art Galleries and Its Relationship with IPR: Issues, Challenges and Alternatives and Solutions
Last Date : The last date for the submission of the essays is May 31, 2016 by 11.59 P.M.
The soft copy of the essay shall be submitted on email@example.com
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017