Intellectual Property Rights(IPR) Essay Competition by GNLU
Participants may choose one of the following themes for the essay:
1. Space Technology and IPR: Challenges, Issues and Remedies
2. Commercialization of Nanotechnology and Its Related IPR Issues and Remedies
3. Protection of Traditional Knowledge and IPR: Does India Need A Sui Generis Legislation?
4. Digital Libraries And Art Galleries and Its Relationship with IPR: Issues, Challenges and Alternatives and Solutions
Last Date : The last date for the submission of the essays is May 31, 2016 by 11.59 P.M.
The soft copy of the essay shall be submitted on firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- IASLA Space Law Moot Court Competition (Asia Pacific Rounds 2018); Register here - January 19, 2018
- GLC MUN: Government Law College Model United Nations Conference 2018 - January 19, 2018
- The Asymmetric Shock: Model World Economic Forum at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad - January 19, 2018