Actually we will not spam you and keep your personal data secure
Section For Law Students, INBA announce the applications for Campus Ambassadors open and we believe that this step shall help us aim at greater inclusion and higher representation.
1. Any student pursuing three year or five year law course from institutions recognized by Bar Council of India.
2. Applicant should be a student member (through online free membership) of the Indian National Bar Association.
3. Applicant must have undertaken some kind of initiative or voluntary work in the college.
4. Applicant must have undertaken minimum one (1) internship
1. New experiences.
2. Adding Value to your CV.
3. Adding brand to your name.
4. Contact building with industry experts and peers.
5. Work exposure and Industry recognition.
6. Learn about blogging, writing, marketing and other things.
7. Exciting discount offers.
8. Certificates of merits to all Campus Ambassadors.
9. Scholarships Opportunity.
Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview on the basis of their CV and the cover letter/statement of intent attached to the mail. Shortlisted candidates have to go through interviews.
1. Interview over phone.
2. Video Conference Interview(if necessary)
3. Personal Interview(for candidates in Delhi NCR)
For the candidates living in Delhi NCR will have personal interview as well as an online interview. Candidates living outside Delhi will have an interview over a video conference call as well as on phone.
Applicant with Extra-curricular activities & Internships will be given preference.
Send your CV with a cover letter/statement of intent and a scanned copy your college ID card to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CC at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
For any query feel free to contact on +917838474837.