IFIM International Journal of IPR and Commercial Law [Volume 2]
The “IFIM International Journal of IPR and Commercial Law” published by IFIM Law College, Bangalore is a blind peer-reviewed journal edited by the in house editorial board.
It is published annually.
Nature of Submissions
The “IFIM International Journal of IPR and Commercial Law” invites original, unsolicited and unpublished articles from all academicians, research scholars and legal professionals from India and abroad, under the following categories.
Note: Papers from students are not accepted.
- Long Articles (6500 -8500 words, including footnotes)
- Short Articles (3500–6000 words, including footnotes)
- Notes and Comments (1500-3000 words, including footnotes)
As the journal is a flagship journal the contributions must be compatible with domain themes as envisaged below:
- IPR-Any matter which falls within the domain of intellectual property rights
- Contract Laws
- Laws relating to Banking & Negotiable Instruments
- Insurance Law
- Corporate Laws & Governance
- Consumer Laws
- Competition Laws
- International Trade Laws
- Commercial Arbitration Laws
- Any matter connected with Law and Business
Deadline for abstract submissions is 1st November, 2017 (11:59 p.m. IST) and the Full Paper by 20th December, 2017 (11:59 p.m. IST)
Mrs. Shivani Dutta, Associate Editor
Email: [email protected]