Name of Services Description:-
|Sr. No.||Service Name|
|1||Indian Administrative Service|
|2||Indian Foreign Service|
|3||Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise, Gr. ‘A’)|
|4||Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|5||Indian Audit & Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|6||Indian Defense Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A|
|7||Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Gr. ‘A|
|8||Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|9||Indian Postal Service, Gr. ‘A.|
|10||Indian Civil Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|11||Indian Railway Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|12||Indian Railway Personnel Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|13||Indian Railway Traffic Service Gr. ‘A’|
|14||Indian Defense Estate Service Gr. ‘A’|
|15||Indian Information Service Gr. ‘A’|
|16||Indian Trade Service Gr. ‘A’ (Gr. III)|
|17||Indian Corporate Law Service Gr. ‘A’|
|18||Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Services Gr. ‘B’ (Section Officers Grade)|
|19||Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, and Dadar& Nagar haveli Civil Service, Gr. ‘B’|
|20||Pondicherry Civil Services Group B|
Eligibility Criteria for the students:
- Students must be the citizen of India.
- They must hold any degree of any of the Recognized Universities.
- Students appearing for their final year degree exam are also eligible to apply for Indian Administrative Service Exam.
- Students with professional and technical qualifications are able to apply.
- Students who have passed a final year of MBBS exam but are yet to complete internship can apply for IAS Prelim Exam 2016.
Minimum age of the applying for the exam must be 21 years and maximum 32 years.
Relaxation in upper age will be given to the SC / ST candidates up to 5 years and OBC contenders up to 3 years.
Payment of fees:
Fees will be deposited through any branch of SBI bank by doing cash payment or by using online banking facility (Net banking / Visa / Master / Credit / Debit Card).
Selection of the students for the post of Indian Administrative Services will be based on the performance in Preliminary and main exam followed by the interview.
How to fill IAS Application Form 2016?
You just need to follow these steps to come to know how to fill the IAS online application form. Find the instruction below:
- Students, at first go for the official website of Union Public Service Commissionthat is upsc.gov.in.
- Now the first page you will face with a lot of informative links in which find the link as “UPSC Online Application”.
- You just have to press that link and go forth.
- At new web page of that website, you need to find the link for Indian Administrative Services Application Form.
- Fill that form with all details and submit it successfully.
- At last, take a print out of filled form for future use.
Notification release date: 27.04.2016
Last date for submission of online application: 27.05.2016
IAS Prelims exam will commence on: 07.08.2016
Main Exam Date of UPSC Civil Service: 03.12.2016
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC allows 24-week pregnant woman to abort foetus - January 18, 2017
- Call for Student Editor Interns @Legal Discussion with upto 5K Stipend - January 18, 2017
- Supreme Court: “Stray dogs have a right to live, Can’t be killed” - January 18, 2017