Global Initiative of Academic Networks by RGNUL
Who can apply?
Faculty members from all IITs, NITs, IISc, IISERs, IIEST, National Law Schools, IIMs, Central Universities and State universities selected by AICTE and UGC.
Proposal to offer a subject in the template available at GIAN portal should be submitted to local coordinator of your Institute. The local coordinator will login to GIAN portal and upload the proposal.
Broad Areas of Interest :
The proposal should be in one of the following areas:
- Physical Sciences
- Chemical, Bio-Chemical & Material Sciences
- Mathematical & Computer Sciences Life Sciences & Healthcare
- Electronics, Electrical, Information & Communication Technology
- Mechanical Sciences & Infrastructure
- Earth & Environment Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Humanities & Liberal Arts
- Architecture, Design, Planning and Heritage
- Other Interdisciplinary categories
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- IASLA Space Law Moot Court Competition (Asia Pacific Rounds 2018); Register here - January 19, 2018
- GLC MUN: Government Law College Model United Nations Conference 2018 - January 19, 2018
- The Asymmetric Shock: Model World Economic Forum at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad - January 19, 2018