Who can apply?
Faculty members from all IITs, NITs, IISc, IISERs, IIEST, National Law Schools, IIMs, Central Universities and State universities selected by AICTE and UGC.
Proposal to offer a subject in the template available at GIAN portal should be submitted to local coordinator of your Institute. The local coordinator will login to GIAN portal and upload the proposal.
Broad Areas of Interest :
The proposal should be in one of the following areas:
- Physical Sciences
- Chemical, Bio-Chemical & Material Sciences
- Mathematical & Computer Sciences Life Sciences & Healthcare
- Electronics, Electrical, Information & Communication Technology
- Mechanical Sciences & Infrastructure
- Earth & Environment Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Humanities & Liberal Arts
- Architecture, Design, Planning and Heritage
- Other Interdisciplinary categories
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017