Who can apply?
Faculty members from all IITs, NITs, IISc, IISERs, IIEST, National Law Schools, IIMs, Central Universities and State universities selected by AICTE and UGC.
Proposal to offer a subject in the template available at GIAN portal should be submitted to local coordinator of your Institute. The local coordinator will login to GIAN portal and upload the proposal.
Broad Areas of Interest :
The proposal should be in one of the following areas:
- Physical Sciences
- Chemical, Bio-Chemical & Material Sciences
- Mathematical & Computer Sciences Life Sciences & Healthcare
- Electronics, Electrical, Information & Communication Technology
- Mechanical Sciences & Infrastructure
- Earth & Environment Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Humanities & Liberal Arts
- Architecture, Design, Planning and Heritage
- Other Interdisciplinary categories
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC allows 24-week pregnant woman to abort foetus - January 18, 2017
- Call for Student Editor Interns @Legal Discussion with upto 5K Stipend - January 18, 2017
- Supreme Court: “Stray dogs have a right to live, Can’t be killed” - January 18, 2017