GLC MUN: Government Law College Model United Nations Conference 2018
Government Law College, Mumbai is going to organize the Government Law College Model United Nations Conference, 2018.
Date: 23rd – 25th March, 2018
Venue: Government Law College, ‘A’ Road, Churchgate, Mumbai
About GLCMUN 2018:
The GLCMUN Society has evolved through different stages over the last 9 years. Each edition of the conference has set a new benchmark in the MUNing circuit of the India. This edition, we are gearing up to make it “Better than the Best” and celebrate the Anniversary Edition of the Government Law College Model United Nations.
Over the past years we have had the presence of eminent personalities as chief guests and speakers for the event. Their presence has boosted our endeavors and been a source of inspiration. In the 9th Edition we had the privilege of hosting Mr. Saut Siringoringo, the Consul General of the Republic of Indonesia in Mumbai and Ms. Gamze Kaderoglu, Vice Consul of Turkish Consulate General in Mumbai as the Chief Guest for the Opening Ceremony. Mr. Soung Eun Kim, Consul General of the Republic of Korea in Mumbai graced the Closing Ceremony of our event which was held at the prestigious Trident, Mumbai.
To keep up the tradition of excellence and celebrate the completion of a decade we have chosen the theme for our tenth edition as “Third International Decade for the Eradication of Colonialism”. The committees that we will simulate will discuss issues of global relevance and will give the delegates an opportunity to put on their thinking caps and ensure world peace through strong and amicably agreed resolutions.
Six committees for the GLCMUN:
- United Nations General Assembly (DISEC)
- United Nations Security Council
- United Nations Human Rights Council
- United Nations Commission on Narcotic Drugs
- World Trade Organization
- All India Opposition Parties’ Meet
- Registration Fee: INR 2000
- Priority Registration: INR 1800
- Accommodation Fee: INR 4500
The registration fee is Inclusive of delegate kit, five course lunch meals on all conference days, evening snacks and entry to delegates on social nights
GLCMUN provides packages with accommodation to all the delegates and other members who are not from Mumbai. We provide accommodation in the vicinity of the high end South Bombay Hotel.
Mr. Aditya Suhas Lele
Phone: +91- 9594906757
Ms. Shreya Gokhale
Phone: +91- 9167984094
GLC MUN Conference
Government Law College,
‘A’ Road, Churchgate, Mumbai
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Kochadaiiyaan dues: SC directs Rajinikanth’s wife to pay Rs 6.20 crores - February 20, 2018
- Union Cabinet gave approval for setting up Mahanadi Water Disputes Tribunal - February 20, 2018
- SC directs Supertech to submit Rs.10 Crore for refund to home buyers in Emerald Noida project - February 20, 2018