Legal Desire is back with 4th season of annual national level essay writing competition. This year theme is kept as 'Role of Media in Indian Politics'. As Media plays a crucial role in politics as it influences public opinion and helps define and take up the issues. It can keep the powerful in check by seeking transparency in their actions. Suppose if a government were to control all the information regarding its own actions, won’t it escape all accountability?
In the last few decades, there has been an unprecedented growth in mass media accompanied by the falling costs of radio, TV, satellite and Internet services. This phenomenon has helped bring political information to a much wider audience. On the other hand, the boom in media services has also allowed various organizations from all over the political spectrum to quickly and effectively reach their target audiences.
About Legal Desire Media and Publication:
Legal Desire functions as a one-stop destination for all your legal curiosities and legal knowledge. Legal Desire is global driving one stop destination devoted to giving lawful assets, news, notices, instructive material, online courses and legitimate administrations to students and experts over the globe. Legal Desire has the sincere effort of 10 million youth, youthful growing legal advisors and legitimate experts crosswise over Asia. Legal Desire goes about as a media and gives most recent lawful overhauls. Legal desire in a limited capacity aims to focus time and has not just presumed an all around outfitted working to its name. It additionally has taken a few activities to add to the legitimate clique, which incorporates Legal Desire International Quarterly Journal, National Monthly Magazine on Law, Online T.V. on Law. (For More Info., Visit: www.legaldesire.com/about)
About Dr.B.R. Ambedkar International Research Forum:
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar International Research Forum encourages and supports innovative interdisciplinary research, scholarship and creative activities that contribute to the physical, emotional and economic well-being of the people across globe. It shall be referred to as “Research Forum.” The forum is actively working in 50+ Countries with over 60+ Committees on research fields having 1000+ intellectuals. The forum is set to launch by end of 2017 in India.
About Unmukt Bharat:
A Non-Political organisation for an Ideal Nation. UB is a conjugation of nationalists. Individuals who realise their duty towards the nation and are inclined to work for betterment of the Nation. Uniting those who are vigilant towards their responsibilities towards the society and beloved Mother India.
Eligibility: Students of Undergraduate/Postgraduate from any Recognised Institution of India.
Topic: Role of Media in Indian Politics
- Role and Influence of Media in society
- Freedom of Speech & Reasonable Restrictions
- Exit Polls & Media Trials
- Need for Law
- 1st Prize: Rs.25,000/- Cash+Gift Hamper
- 2nd Prize: Rs.15,000/- Cash+Gift Hamper
- 10 Runnerup Cash Prizes & Gift Hampers
- Publication of top 20 essay in International Journal
Certificate to all participants.
- Each Essay is expected to be accompanied by author short bio with contact details, photo and abstract of not more than 200 words.
- The word limit for essay is set at 2000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Essays along with abstract must be submitted before the deadline i.e, 15th April, 2017.
- Submission must contain a covering letter indicating name of the author(s), institution, e-mail id & contact number.
- By submitting an essay, the author is presumed to undertake that the essay is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Essays found plagiarized will be rejected.
- Co– authorship is allowed for maximum of 2 authors. Both the authors need to register separately and make a mutual submission.
- The Font should be 'Times New Roman' with font size 12, heading size 14 and justified alignment.
- The Submission should be made only in Microsoft Word file i.e, .doc or .docx format.
- All Submissions are to be made in electronic form only and are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register and make online payment of registration fees: Click HERE to Register
Or Make Payment to Paytm No. 9639010166 of Rs.200/- and send your contact and payment info to email@example.com
Registration Start: 26th Feb, 2017
Registration & Submission Deadline: 15th April, 2017
Results Announcement: 1st May, 2017 on www.legaldesire.com and facebook.com/legaldesire
Partners and Sponsors:
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut (www.subharti.org)
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar International Research Forum, India Chapter
Media Partner: Legal Desire Reporter, Legal Dias (www.legaldias.in)
Publication Partner: International Journal on Socio-Legal Analysis and Rural Development (www.ijsard.org)
Logistics Partner: Indian Post
Mr. Pulkit Advani: 8130791040
Mr. Ankit Gupta: 9639010553
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Concept of Strict Liability and Absolute Liability - June 25, 2017
- Difference Between Culpable Homicide and Murder - June 25, 2017
- 4th National Level Moot Court Competition, 2017 - June 25, 2017