Essay Writing Competition on “New Consumer Protection Laws and Policy – Notions of Liability Redefined ?”
Centre for Consumer Protection Law and Policy at NUALS announces its First National Essay writing Competition on the topic “New consumer protection laws and policy – Notions of liability redefined?” Full time LL.B. / LL.M. / P.G. Diploma (Law) Students of any College, University or Law School in India may participate in the competition. Entries of students from other Professional Programmes who study Law as a subject may also be accepted at the discretion of the organizers.
1. Submissions are to be made in electronic form only and are to be sent to [email protected]
2. Each Essay is expected to be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 100 words.
3. The word limit for essay is set at 3000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
4. Essays along with abstract must be submitted before 31st December 2015.
5. Submission must contain a covering letter indicating name of the author(s), institution, e-mail id & contact number.
6. By submitting an essay, the author is presumed to undertake that the essay is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
7. Essays found plagiarized will be summarily rejected.
8. Co – authorship is allowed (maximum of 2 authors).
1. All submissions must follow the Bluebook system of citation.
2. Submissions must be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing 1.5
3. Footnotes must be in Times New Roman with font size 10 and line spacing 1.
4. Submissions may be made in .doc/.docx/.odt formats only. Prizes: First Prize: Rs. 7,000/- Second Prize: Rs. 3,500/- For further details or queries, please email us at [email protected]
First Prize: Rs. 7,000/-
Second Prize: Rs. 3,500/-
For further details or queries, please email us at [email protected]
Latest posts by Mahak Rathee (see all)
- Bodies floating on Ganga: NGT slams Centre, UP govt - January 19, 2016
- Nepali youth committed suicide after beinghumiliated by a Supreme Court lawyer - January 19, 2016
- All you need to know about NJAC Judgment - January 17, 2016