Election Update: New Delhi Bar Association election results out.
The New Delhi Bar Association (NDBA) announces its result of the elections today.
The upshots of the results are as follows:
- Elected President of NDBA: Santosh Mishra
- Elected Honorary Secretary of NDBA: Neeraj
- Elected Addl Secretary of NDBA: Neelam Chaudhary and Alok Panday
The aggregate Voting Out of 2865 was calculated as:
- The voting for the President were:
Mr. Santosh Mishra receiving the highest amount of votes by securing a total of 888 votes was elected as the President of NDBA. Other members who secured votes for the same included Mr. Vijender S Mann with 831 votes, Mr. Asgar Khan with 428, Mr. Santosh Chauria with 359 votes and Mr. Sunil C Mudgil with 259 votes for the same respectively.
- The voting for the Honorary Secretary were:
Mr. Nagendra kr Sharma receiving the highest amount of votes secured a total of 1155 votes was elected as theHony. Secretary of NDBA. The number of votes received for the same by other members included Mr. Neeraj with 1291votes, Mr. O.N Sharma with 182 votes, Mr. Sunil Chaudhary with 141 votes and lastly Mr. Santosh Suman with 19 votes respectively.
- The voting for the Vice President were:
Mr. Alok Pandey received highest amount of votes by securing total of 757 votes. The members including Mr. Vimal Verma with 364 votes, Mr. Harish Sharma with 193 votes, Mr. Rajiv Malik with 188 votes, Mr. Pradeep Purohit with 171 votes, Mr. Ravi Shukla with 153 votes, Mr. A A Khan with 145 votes, Mr. Sanjay Bhatnagar with 122 votes and lastly Mr. Lokesh Kasana with 93 votes respectively.
- The voting for the Addl Secretary were:
Neelam Chaudhary with 1011 votes along with Mr. Deepak Pandey with 283 votes, securing the highest amount of votes was elected as the Addl Secretary of NDBA. The other member receiving votes for the same included Mr. Shailendra Pratap Singh with 858 respectively.
Heartiest congratulations from Legal Desire to all the elected candidates and members of Bar for the spectacular win of team NDBA.
Latest posts by Anuj Kumar (see all)
- Explained: Why you should avoid investing in Bitcoin or similar Cryptocurrency? - February 6, 2018
- Analysis: Instances which shows 4 Judges have valid points that needs ‘Serious’ attention - January 17, 2018
- Learn Law: The Concept of Alternative Dispute Resolution - February 8, 2017