Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar College of Law’s 15th National Law Festival Justa Causa 2017
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar College of Law’s 15th National Law Festival Justa Causa 2017 [17 – 19 March, Nagpur]: Register by Jan 20
17th – 19th March, 2017
Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University’s Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar College of Law, Nagpur
The college has been organizing various events including the most prestigious and popular “JUSTA-CAUSA” which will be entering its 15thyear. Students from the prestigious law schools and colleges from all corners of India eagerly await this event and make it a point to participate in it.
1. NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION
2. NATIONAL LEGAL DRAFTING COMPETITION
3. NATIONAL SEMINAR
4. NATIONAL LAW QUIZ COMPETITION
5. NATIONAL LEVEL TURN COAT DEBATE COMPETITION
6. NATIONAL LEVEL CROSSWORD COMPETITION
7. JUSTA CAUSA NATIONAL LATE SHRI RH DONGAONKAR LEGAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION
Interested students may register by sending an e-mail to [email protected] showing your willingness to participate in the events, after which we shall revert with the necessary information.
1. Last date for registration: 20th January, 2017
2. Last date for sending the hard copies of the registration form: 25th January, 2017
3. Last date for clarification on the moot proposition: 10th February, 2017
4. Last date for the submission of the memorials (soft copy) PDF format on 25th February, 2017.
Extension of any dates shall be strictly on the discretion of the Organizing Committee.
For any queries regarding the events, please contact us at: [email protected]
Mr. Anand Agrawal: +91 9561611182
Student Joint Convenor
For Moot Court
Mr. Sahil Jain: +91 7387386070
Ms. Nidhi Dayani: +91 9503478928
Mr. Raghav Bhandakkar: +91 9158927443
Mr. Aadil Sheikh: +91 8862071662
For Turn-Court Debate, Quiz & Cross-word
Ms. Riya Baghel : +91 9028130904
Mr. Aman Mishra: +91 9561222700
Latest posts by Prateek Singh (see all)
- Know How Indian & Foreign lawyers can practice in United States - February 7, 2017
- Call for Papers: NLU Jodhpur Conference on Issues in Copyright and Technology - February 7, 2017
- RGNUL Essay Writing Competition on De-structuring Poverty - January 24, 2017
What's your reaction?
You might also like