Actually we will not spam you and keep your personal data secure
Amazon.com, (a US based MNC) in the ecommerce business, has an exciting opening for a smart candidate, preferably a law graduate, with four to five years of post-qualification experience to provide contract management support to the Amazon Digital businesses in India.
The position is based in Bangalore. The Contract Manager will report to the Senior Corporate Counsel based in Bangalore.The Contract Manager will be responsible for negotiation and documentation of a variety of third party contractual relationships including drafting, reviewing and negotiating Publishing Contracts, managing Legal Forms for Publishers, Book Publishing Contracts, Author-Publisher Agreements, Master Service Agreements, developing internal processes to track transactions from beginning to end; and coordinating with clients and external Counsel. The Contract Manager must have excellent written and oral communication skills as this position involves direct contact with principal business owners.
1. Extensive experience and strong skills in drafting and writing contracts.
2. Extensive experience of negotiations on multiple types of contracts.
3. Excellent ability to analyze and assess technology and business processes, understand business requirements, draft scope of contract.
4. Ability to function autonomously yet communicate laterally and upwardly with ease.
5. Strong legal and business acumen.
6. Strong inclination towards technology and its finer nuances.
7. Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
8. Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues and projects with diverse levels of management and employees.
4+ years of contracts management, paralegal or other comparable experience within a reputed company in India/ Law Firm or legal department, preferably with LL.B. (undergraduate law degree) from a recognized university in India., with primary and autonomous responsibility for reviewing, drafting and negotiating the legal terms of a broad range of technology and standard commercial contracts.
To Apply Online, Click Here