Conference: 1st Indian Assembly of Human Rights & Duties
Human Rights and Duties Research Center at Yadam Institute of Research is pleased to announce the 1st Indian Assembly of Human Rights & Duties
Date: 26th January, 2016
Venue: Herambalaya College, Near Brahmapur Railway Station, Brahmapur City, Odisha
The aim of the conference is to bring the best intellects from the world together. It is more than a conventional congress because every selected participant is a Human Rights leader, researcher and mentor. We have the policy of selecting best participants from the world.
- Human Duties and Responsibilities
- Women & Child Rights
- Gender Issues and Challenges
- Environmental and Animal Rights
- Social Problem, Violence & Violations
- Crime & Juvenile Delinquency
- Indigenous & Tribal Rights Issues
- Philosophy of various Human Rights
- Perspective, thinking and theories of various Human Rights
- Business and Human Rights
- Human Rights and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Domestic Violence and family conflicts
- Political Science concerning Human Rights and duties
- Sociology concerning Human Rights and duties
- Sociology concerning human society, rights protection and promotion
- Human Rights and humanitarian education
- International & Humanitarian Law
- Poverty and related issues; Human Sciences
vHuman responsibility towards society & environment
Call for Paper:
- Title: Paper must have a title. All capital fronts. 12 pts, Times New Roman, Line spacing1.0, center alignment.
- Author’s Introduction: Followed by the title there is required of Author’s name, designation, Institution and contact details (4 to 5 lines). Front 11 pts, Times New Roman, Line Spacing 1.0, center alignment.
- Abstracts: Next to the Author’s Introduction, Abstract is required: Front 11 pts Times New Roman, (50 words), Line Spacing: 1.0
- Keywords: Five keywords, Front: 11 pts, Italicized, Times New Roman, alphabetical order.
- Summary: (1000 to 4000 words) Front: 12 pts, Times New Roman, Line Spacing:1.0
- References: 10 pts, Times New Roman, Line Spacing: 1.0
- Avoid Tables and Diagrams. Where utmost important should be added.
- Theoretical scripting is highly considered.
- Affix a passport photo and scanned signature (Black Pen) at the end of research paper (Soft Copy).
- Registration Fee is 3500 INR
Free Luxurious Accommodation for one to two days
|Last date for Abstracts Submission||30th November, 2015|
|Last date for Full Paper Submission||30th December, 2015|
|Last date for Registration||30th December, 2015|
Email: [email protected]
Human Rights and Duties Research Center
Yadam Institute of Research
LIG-190/1 NK Nagar,
Brahmapur City, Odisha
Email: [email protected]