CERTIFICATE COURSE ON ENTERTAINMENT LAWS
Date: 9-11 OCTOBER, 2015
ABOUT THE COURSE
– This course gives a bird’s eye view of the basics of law and business of entertainment.
– Includes specific sessions on entertainment contracts, negotiation skills, entertainment disputes and resolution.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
– To provide an understanding of IP and other laws relevant to the entertainment industry.
– To give an insight into the basic clauses in entertainment contracts, and most negotiated terms,
– To provide an understanding of common disputes and their resolution options.
WHO CAN ENROLL?
– Members of the faculty and academia
– Industry stakeholders
– Other interested persons
The enrollment in the course shall made first-come-first-serve basis. The maximum number of participants is limited to 25.
HOW TO APPLY
The registration fees for the course is as follows:
GNLU Students Rs. 3000/-
Others Rs. 4000/-
*participants requiring accommodation may avail the guest house facility at the University, subject to availability of rooms, on additional payment.
Applicants from GNLU may be deposit the course fees with the Accounts Department of GNLU (to be deposited only in cash). Applicants from outside GNLU may pay course fees by DD.
The details for DD are: Pay to: Gujarat National Law University, payable at: Ahmedabad
Latest posts by Mahak Rathee (see all)
- Bodies floating on Ganga: NGT slams Centre, UP govt - January 19, 2016
- Nepali youth committed suicide after beinghumiliated by a Supreme Court lawyer - January 19, 2016
- All you need to know about NJAC Judgment - January 17, 2016