Legal Desire is growing at a fast pace globally. Legal Desire is one stop destination dedicated to providing legal resources, news, notifications, educational material, online courses and legal services to students and professionals across the globe. Legal Desire has outreach of 10 million youth, young budding lawyers and legal professionals across Asia. Legal Desire is in its 3rd year of continuous publication, with a diverse, professional, highly engaged and expert global readership.
We are delighted to figure out that we have a tons of users registered on our website and many are very keen to work with Legal Desire. Therefore, to fulfill the said purpose we are providing an opportunity to the law students pursuing law recognized University/institution and professionals across India to be a part of Legal Desire family.
a) Campus Associate;
b) Content Manager;
c) Executive Assistant;
d) Legal Assistant;
e) Editorial Board member for Legal Desire Quarterly Journal & Magazine;
f) Student Editor for Legal Desire Quarterly Journal & Magazine;
g) Marketing Executive;
h) People & Operations Manager;
i) Social Media Manager;
j) Digital Marketing Manager;
k) Senior Content Writers;
a) Campus Associate:
Represent Your Institution with Legal Desire and same way Represent Legal Desire at your Campus.
Submitting your Campus news events details on website like moot court competitions, seminars, conferences, call for papers etc. Submitting Articles and Research Papers. Collecting Articles for publication in Legal Desire Online portal and Quarterly Legal Journal. Promoting Legal Desire in your Institution. Promoting Legal Desire Online Courses and for every course registration you will earn 10% commission. Organizing Events in your Institution with support and sponsorship of ‘Legal Desire’. Putting and Maintaining/Updating ‘Legal Desire Campus Notice Board’ in your Institution. It will be a notice board especially dedicated to Legal Desire for latest Legal News, Event details, Notification etc. Stickers & Other Material will be soon forwarded to you. Conduct interviews of Dean, Director, Principal of your Law Faculty, eminent legal luminaries visiting your law faculty, the guests arriving at your campus etc. for the purpose of publication on interview section of legaldesire.com Collect feedbacks about legal desire from your faculty, students etc. Submit reports/pictures of events that are happening at your campus.
b) Content Manager:
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in content management, writing, legal drafting and editing for the web, graphic design and site management.
Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence. Coordinate web projects across departments Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties. Copy, edit and proofread all web content Oversee freelancers, including writers, copy editors and community outreach organizers Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference Track and report on all site metrics. Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors.
c) Executive Assistant:
Are you ready to be the boss’ right hand? for handling incoming and outgoing communication, filing and clerical work, executive assistants might be in charge of scheduling meetings, maintaining complex filing systems and databases, document review and preparation and possibly overseeing other staff.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- To provide all aspects of secretarial services to the Founder & Executive Director(s), e.g. incoming and outing correspondence, typing and filing, taking messages and minutes, scheduling for appointments, coordinating meetings, photocopying, travel arrangement and expenses reporting, etc.
- To liaise with relevant parties (internal and external) on collecting required information for the Founder & Executive Director(s), and provide co-ordination within the region.
- To prepare documents, reports, correspondences and presentations as per Founder & Executive Director on a timely and accurate basis.
- To maintain the filing system in good condition for easy retrieval.
- To answer correspondence independently under the general instructions of the Founder & Executive Director
- To provide different levels of secretarial / clerical support to staff of the department.
- To assist in special projects or ad hoc assignments as assigned by the Founder & Executive Director
- Deliver confidential administrative support to the Founder & Executive Director, at all times exercising diplomacy and discretion and communicating effectively and professionally.
- Perform duties that may be administrative and project-based in nature which include, but are not limited to, scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, conference calls, invitations and interviews, preparing reports and correspondence, conducting special projects, and liaising with Founder & Executive Director.
d) Legal Assistant:
Legal Assistant for writing legal documents, conducting research and reading legal articles, and more, as well as standard secretarial duties, that might include answering email, filing, creating and maintaining schedules for lawyers. Support lawyers at law firms and private practices by creating and maintaining legal files, doing research and writing the first draft of documents. Legal assistants might also look into a case’s facts, maintain digital databases, reference law libraries, prepare and deliver affidavits and anything else a lawyer might need during trial.
Listening and Communication Skills: You will be expected to follow instruction from Founder and your ability to understand those instructions. Understanding legal terminology and being able to apply it correctly will also help. Good listening and communication skills ensures that the information is relayed correctly. People/Interpersonal Skills: You might be the first line of communication between your legal office and the outside world, potentially speaking with clients, law enforcement, judges and other lawyers. Your people and interpersonal skills will help you do well. Organizational Skills: Legal assistants help keep the working day in order. Scheduling meetings, court dates, travel plans, billing, etc. will all require terrific organizational skills. Computer Skills: Writing emails, transcribing notes, researching legal documents faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents figure heavily in a legal assistant’s day.
e) Editorial Board Member for Legal Desire Journal
We need Editorial Board Member for Legal Desire Quarterly Journal with ISSN NO: 2347:3525 & Legal Desire Reporter Magazine.
Serve as a reviewer for submitted manuscripts. Submit thoughtful review comments on the manuscripts, including comments on clarity, development of ideas, scholarly accuracy, overall quality, and compliance with publication guidelines. Identify potential outside reviewers to the Editor as needed Adhere to established deadlines for review submission. Communicate with the Journal Editors regarding issues related to the successful publication of the journal. Promote the Journal through professional networks.
Earned Master’s or Doctoral degree in law. Experience with and knowledge of law Knowledge of literature in law Publication record (preferred but not required) Excellent writing and communication skills.
f) Student Editors:
The task of making necessary refinements during the journal publication is of Student Editors.
After the authors’ submission of manuscript, Student editors will check the manuscript; ask for revision (if necessary) before they send ‘Letter of Receipt’ to the author. The manuscript will be checked for relevance to the scope of journal and adherence to the standard for publication (Instructions for Authors). Communication with authors after evaluation and peer review of the manuscripts under guidance of Executive Editors. They will check the punctuation and grammatical flaws of the manuscripts accepted after peer review. Student Editors will have to check for the resolution and quality of tables, images and graphs. Suggesting the theme for Cover Page of the journal in each prospective issue. Page Setting for the Issue of the journal before online publication. This includes all task related to printing and publication.
g) Marketing Executive:
For the purpose of Marketing & Promotional activities of Legal Desire. Marketing executives contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns.
liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations; communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships; sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications – or on the radio, depending on the organisation and the campaign; managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs; liaising with designers and printers; arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials; organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions; sourcing and securing sponsorship; conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups; contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies; managing marketing budgets; evaluating marketing campaigns; monitoring competitor activity; supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
h) People & Operations Manager
The primary purpose of this role is to lead, develop, and manage the people function and Office support operations in line with Legal Desire strategy. You are to ensure effective operation of the people and operational support functions which includes employees and volunteers, ensuring good people management practice, an efficient customer care service and adherence to global and local policies and procedures.
You should have extensive experience in the Human Resource practice with demonstrable experience at the management level. Your skills and experience of people/team management is key to success in ensuring the effective and efficient operations of both People and Operational Support functions.
You should be self-organised with ability to manage time and tight schedules, working effectively under pressure. You must be able to work on your own initiative, with a creative approach to problem solving and a strong level of attention to detail.
i) Social Media Manager:
We are looking for a social media and audience engagement professional who has experience in journalism, social media, and analytics. You will work with the other editors at Catch to develop a strategy and language for our presence across all social media channels. You will also interface with the content strategy team to develop the brand’s overall positioning across all relevant social media channels.
- Develop and manage official properties of Legal Desire on popular social networking websites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr, YouTube, etc.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc).
- Develop & Implement social media strategy
- Engage in dialogue with fans/followers
- Monitor trends and encourage adoption of social media tools
j) Digital Marketing Manager:
Legal Desire requires a Manager – Digital Marketing, to handle our Online PR, Social Media and Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization and Link Building, Lead Nurturing Campaigns. Creativity is very important for this profile, along with prior experience working either in a digital agency or with the various aspects of digital marketing.
- Viral Campaigns for Social Media and Online PR
- Brainstorm and Execute marketing calendar for blog, social media platforms, website, third party sites etc. as per schedule.
- Lead Nurturing Campaigns
- Strategize and execute SEO and Link Building strategies
- Handle our content writing and design teams – to ensure best output.
- Create online buzz for new products and events
k) Content Writer:
- Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, press releases, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
- Creating Content for Legal Desire Brochures, Official Notifications, Letters, Invites etc.
- To prepare documents, reports, correspondences and presentations.
- Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
- Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
- Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly
- Developing new ideas for web content
- Work with team members to enhance content pieces
- Certification from Legal Desire
- Rewards for Performance.
- Free Trips to National Legal Events like Seminars, Conferences and Moots as a Part of Legal Desire Team to report the event with our Media Team.
- Earn from Paid Tasks
- Free Legal Desire Shopping Credits to shop online law books and other services.
- Free Discount Vouchers for Online Certification Courses conducted by Legal Desire.
- Legal Desire Goodies & Gift Hampers.
How to Apply?
Interested Persons to send their detailed CV at email@example.com with a subject line “Application for the Post of (Post Name)”
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC allows 24-week pregnant woman to abort foetus - January 18, 2017
- Call for Student Editor Interns @Legal Discussion with upto 5K Stipend - January 18, 2017
- Supreme Court: “Stray dogs have a right to live, Can’t be killed” - January 18, 2017