Vitasta Consulting Pvt Ltd is looking for Zonal Legal Manager
- Implementation of Legal Policy and Procedures
- Usage of updated drafts and documents
- Usage/ compliance of P&D.
- Compliance of stamping requirements on each of the documents as per legal policy
- Adherence of standard BT and resale process
- Drafting of loan and security documents for big ticket size cases
- Ensure quality of APF including documentation
- Support for CF legal diligenceCoordination with the legal vendor and developer
- PDD management for BT and resale cases (applicable cases assigned to lawyers)
- Timely submission of standard reports (TAT)Ensuring quality of report/ valuations by doing at-least 25% random check on a monthly basis or as directed.
- Appointment of new vendorsVendor relationship management
- Training & implementing company guidelines & policy
- Implement effective measures to ensure employee engagement and restrict attrition.
- Functional training
- Market Intelligence on Real Estate Market in respective Zone
- Educating with property prices & trends, infrastructure news, policy & guideline changes
Minimum experience:Between three and five years
Salary range: INR 7,00,000 – 17,00,000 / Yearly (Gross Pay)
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- 3rd National Debate Competition on ‘Is Women in India living a Dignified life?’ ; Win Cash Prizes - March 25, 2017
- NHRC & NUSRL One-Day Basic Training Programmeon“Expanding Horizons of Human Rights InContemporary India” - March 14, 2017
- Parliament passes amended ‘Enemy Property Bill’, Read Highlights of Bill - March 14, 2017