Ever wanted to run your own magazine, journal or edit a national newspaper? This is the opportunity for you!
Apply for the Student Editor position at the Asia’s emerging Media & Publication House on Law & make a difference. Get your name associated with the International Magazine, Journal and Books on Law. If you carry good legal writing and research skills then this position is for you.
Law Student of recognized Institution. We are looking for self-motivated and responsible individuals with excellent writing & communication skills.
- Review manuscripts for Legal Desire Reporter and Journal
- Writing Legal Articles
- Preparing Presentations on Law
- Providing us with relevant notifications and legal news to be updated on website
- Preparing study materials on various legal topics
- Drafting Proposals, Agreements and Brochures for Legal Desire
- Any other work as assigned
- To prepare documents, reports, correspondences and presentations.
- Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
- Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
- Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly
- Developing new ideas for web content
- Work with team members to enhance content pieces
- A unique opportunity to earn during your student life.
- Welcome Letter & Certificate of Appreciation
- Registration fee for all the workshops/courses/events by Legal Desire will be fully subsidized for Legal Desire
- Enhance your professional development, leadership, and communication skills
- Paid tasks to earn during your tenure.
- Rewards for Performance.
- Free Trips to National Legal Events like Seminars, Conferences and Moots as a Part of Legal Desire Team to report the event with our Media Team.
- Free Legal Desire Shopping Credits to shop online law books and other services.
- Free Discount Vouchers for Online Certification Courses conducted by Legal Desire.
- Legal Desire Goodies & Gift Hampers.
Applications are accepted on rolling basis. After review of applications by HR Department of Legal Desire, the selected applicants will receive confirmation email and contract of work.
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume with contact details, photo & short bio to email@example.com with subject headline ‘Application for the post of Student Editor’ by 15 May 2016