Robustlegal is one of the educational wings/ branches of “Dirigeant Education Trust”, an initiative to provide premier legal education in India. Robustlegal primarily focuses on providing the legal education on the subjects which have hitherto been untouched. Its tagline “Redefining Legal Education” substantiates our aim, effort and intention. Due to lack of infrastructure and good faculties it’s very difficult to pursue Legal education with sophistication and perfection of the legal courses in demand and emerging. Therefore, we have focused on the areas of law which are emerging and be useful to legal luminaries and common people. A step towards a robust progress will add knowledge based skill and informative skill to students, social activists or to anybody who is related to and interested in law.
In this modern world, it’s necessary to be legally updated at every step where new laws have been evolved. We provide the subjects which can be pursued by all law students, legal fraternity and others. A few emerging law courses are only offered by the very few National law colleges in India. As a result thousands of students are deprived of pursuing the rare and highly demanding legal courses. Robustlegal has offered an online platform and opportunity to pursue those courses in law, otherwise not available in many top law colleges, where a student can keep himself legally updated.
Robustlegal has meticulously planned and designed the syllabi of various courses that it offers here with the active support and contribution of professors of various National law colleges in India.
Robustlegal Programme is an opportunity for law Students to act as liaisons between Robustlegal and their institution.
It will help to develop professional, marketing, good – communication skills. It will give a good platform to learn leadership Qualities.
Duration & Time Commitment
- Minimum of 12 months is expected time period to be served by Campus Ambassadors.
- We are looking for self-motivated and responsible individual with excellent Communication Skills.
- He/ She should also be well networked and be able to engage with a Variety of audience.
- His/ Her participation in co-curricular and extra- curricular activities such as moot-courts, Seminars, Internships, debating and Sports are mandatory in the selection process.
- We are looking for students in 3rd year and 4th year, for 5 years integrated law course. (3rd year law student will be more preferred), and 2nd and 3rd year law student for 3 years LL.B courses (2nd year law student will be more preferred)
- Promoting Robustlegal in Your Institution and Various Social Media Platforms.
- Serve as Strategic link between your college and Robustlegal.
- Opportunity to earn during your Student life. Perks will be given per student Basis.
- Certificate of Appreciation will be awarded considering the performance in a year.
- 30% Fees waiver on all the Courses in Robustlegal.
- Can interact with the Hon. Faculties during the course of his/ her working period.
- Every year “Best campus Ambassador Award” shall be awarded to Best Campus Ambassador along with cash prize of Rs. 5000/- (Performance will be reviewed.)
- The interested Candidate can send their update C.V. email@example.com,
- After Review of C.V by us, the selected applicants will have telephonic interview followed by Confirmation email (if selected)
Last date for Submission
- Kindly send your C.V by 2nd August, 2016 till 4:00 P.M.
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017