Dr. Ambedkar International Research Forum is looking for self-motivated and responsible individuals with excellent communication skills. He/she should also be well networked and be able to engage with a variety of audience. Organizing and resourcefulness skills will also be an added advantage.
A research associate is responsible for doing research on an assigned topic, and providing analysis and reporting.
Eligibility: Any Research Scholar or Student of Undergraduate/Post Graduate Institution across globe.
What We Look For in a Research Associate?
- Creativity and Accountability. He/She must posses sound analytical skills
- Must have the ability to think ‘out of the box’ and address issues seldom addressed by researchers.
- Punctuality (Someone who can meet deadlines)
- Must have prior experience in research (Publications)
- Original thinking. Plagiarism is unacceptable in any of the articles authored by the research associate.
- Computer or Laptop with working Internet
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PPT for Powerpoint Making
- Certificate of Association with Ambedkar Forum
- Publication of Research Work in International Journal & Forum Library
- Free Lifetime Membership to Forum worth $500/yr.
- Invites to International & National Events.
Applications are accepted on rolling basis. After review of applications by HR Department of Forum the selected applicants will receive confirmation email and contract of work.
|Job Category||Part Time|
To Apply submit cv to email@example.com with your photo and contact details. In case you are a research scholar then submit your synopsis too.
For More info and applying online, Visit: www.ambedkarforum.org
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC allows 24-week pregnant woman to abort foetus - January 18, 2017
- Call for Student Editor Interns @Legal Discussion with upto 5K Stipend - January 18, 2017
- Supreme Court: “Stray dogs have a right to live, Can’t be killed” - January 18, 2017