Job opportunity at Zee TV, the flagship channel of Zee Entertainment Enterprises LTD was launched in October 1992. With a reach of more than 169 countries and access to more than 670 million viewers globally, Zee TV has created strong brand equity and is the largest media franchise serving the South Asian Diaspora. Realizing its strength in programming and the need for Indian entertainment in the overseas market, it launched Zee TV in the UK Europe (1995), the USA (1998), Africa (1998) and is available across five continents. Nearly two decades since its launch, Zee TV has driven the growth of the satellite and cable industry in India. The popularity of Zee arises from its understanding of Indian culture and beliefs which are depicted in its programming.Zee TVs programming delivers a variety of choices for all segments of the audience, including primetime drama series, television movies, theatrical films, specials and daytime dramas.
1. The person needs to oversee all legal work for digital business comprising of ditto tv, Ozee, websites
2. Involve drafting, vetting of contracts. Handle operational issues.
3. Advice and guide business.
4. Handle Structure deals.
5. Supervise team and their work including review their drafts and guide
6. Handle any litigation matter.
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required, LLB – Law PG:Any
Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required, LLM – Law Doctorate:Any Doctorate –
Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
– Functional Area: Legal , Regulatory , Intellectual Property
|Experience : –||4 – 9 Years|
|Industry –||Media / Entertainment / Internet|
|Category –||legal-law-cs In Role Not Mentioned.|
|Salary –||INR 10,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A|
|Location –||Mumbai – NA|
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Finance Bill passed in Rajya Sabha with five amendments - March 29, 2017
- Supreme Court ordered installation of CCTV cameras in Courts - March 29, 2017
- Role of Judiciary in Environmental Protection - March 28, 2017