Career: Legal Desire is Hiring in Various Positions
Legal Desire is growing at a fast pace globally. Legal Desire is one stop destination dedicated to providing legal resources, news, notifications, educational material, online courses and legal services to students and professionals across the globe. Legal Desire has outreach of 10 million youth, young budding lawyers and legal professionals across Asia. Legal Desire is in its 5th year of continuous publication, with a diverse, professional, highly engaged and expert global readership. With over team in 17+ Countries, Legal Desire stands out among other organisation to give you best exposure. Our Team Members, staff and volunteers are a part of Legsl Desire Family who works in a friendly environment with prompt responses from authorities in case of any assistance.
We are delighted to figure out that we have a tons of subscribers and many are very keen to work with Legal Desire. Therefore, to fulfill the said purpose we are providing an opportunity to the law students pursuing law recognized University/institution and professionals across India to be a part of Legal Desire family.
a) Campus Associate;
b) Content Manager;
c) Legal Assistant;
d) Editorial Board member for Legal Desire Quarterly Journal & Magazine;
e) Student Editor for Legal Desire Quarterly Journal & Magazine;
f) Social Media Manager;
g) News reporter
h) Research associate
a) Campus Associate:
Represent Your Institution with Legal Desire and same way Represent Legal Desire at your Campus.
Submitting your Campus news events details on website like moot court competitions, seminars, conferences, call for papers etc. Submitting Articles and Research Papers. Collecting Articles for publication in Legal Desire Online portal and Quarterly Legal Journal. Promoting Legal Desire in your Institution. Promoting Legal Desire Online Courses and for every course registration you will earn 10% commission. Organizing Events in your Institution with support and sponsorship of ‘Legal Desire’. Conduct interviews of Dean, Director, Principal of your Law Faculty, eminent legal luminaries visiting your law faculty, the guests arriving at your campus etc. for the purpose of publication on interview section of legaldesire.com Collect feedbacks about legal desire from your faculty, students etc. Submit reports/pictures of events that are happening at your campus.
b) Content Manager:
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in content management, writing, legal drafting and editing for the web, graphic design and site management.
Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence. Coordinate web projects across departments Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties. Copy, edit and proofread all web content Oversee freelancers, including writers, copy editors and community outreach organizers Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference Track and report on all site metrics. Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors.
c) Legal Assistant:
Legal Assistant for writing legal documents, conducting research and reading legal articles, and more, as well as standard secretarial duties, that might include answering email, filing, creating and maintaining schedules for lawyers. Support lawyers at law firms and private practices by creating and maintaining legal files, doing research and writing the first draft of documents. Legal assistants might also look into a case’s facts, maintain digital databases, reference law libraries, prepare and deliver affidavits and anything else a lawyer might need during trial.
- Listening and Communication Skills: You will be expected to follow instruction from Founder and your ability to understand those instructions. Understanding legal terminology and being able to apply it correctly will also help. Good listening and communication skills ensures that the information is relayed correctly.
- People/Interpersonal Skills: You might be the first line of communication between your legal office and the outside world, potentially speaking with clients, law enforcement, judges and other lawyers. Your people and interpersonal skills will help you do well.
- Organizational Skills: Legal assistants help keep the working day in order. Scheduling meetings, court dates, travel plans, billing, etc. will all require terrific organizational skills.
- Computer Skills: Writing emails, transcribing notes, researching legal documents faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents figure heavily in a legal assistant’s day.
d) Student Editors:
The task of making necessary refinements during the journal publication is of Student Editors.
After the authors’ submission of manuscript, Student editors will check the manuscript; ask for revision (if necessary) before they send ‘Letter of Receipt’ to the author. The manuscript will be checked for relevance to the scope of journal and adherence to the standard for publication (Instructions for Authors). Communication with authors after evaluation and peer review of the manuscripts under guidance of Executive Editors. They will check the punctuation and grammatical flaws of the manuscripts accepted after peer review. Student Editors will have to check for the resolution and quality of tables, images and graphs. Suggesting the theme for Cover Page of the journal in each prospective issue. Page Setting for the Issue of the journal before online publication. This includes all task related to printing and publication.
e) Social Media Manager:
We are looking for a social media and audience engagement professional who has experience in journalism, social media, and analytics. You will work with the other editors at Catch to develop a strategy and language for our presence across all social media channels. You will also interface with the content strategy team to develop the brand’s overall positioning across all relevant social media channels.
- Develop and manage official properties of Legal Desire on popular social networking websites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr, YouTube, etc.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc).
- Develop & Implement social media strategy
- Engage in dialogue with fans/followers
- Monitor trends and encourage adoption of social media tools
- f) Editorial Board Member for Legal Desire Journal
We need Editorial Board Member for Legal Desire Quarterly Journal with ISSN NO: 2347:3525 & Legal Desire Reporter Magazine.
Serve as a reviewer for submitted manuscripts. Submit thoughtful review comments on the manuscripts, including comments on clarity, development of ideas, scholarly accuracy, overall quality, and compliance with publication guidelines. Identify potential outside reviewers to the Editor as needed Adhere to established deadlines for review submission. Communicate with the Journal Editors regarding issues related to the successful publication of the journal. Promote the Journal through professional networks.
Earned Master’s or Doctoral degree in law. Experience with and knowledge of law Knowledge of literature in law Publication record (preferred but not required) Excellent writing and communication skills.
- g) News reporter
Legal desire is launching its online news channel called as legal desire reporter. This will be an online news channel for display of news and other important notifications. The task of the news reporter will be to coordinate and work for this news reporter program.
- h) Research associate
- Researching on the topics related to the field of law and making reports for the same
- Coordinating with different departments and helping other members in researching part
- Writing emails, transcribing notes, researching legal documents faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents
- Certification from Legal Desire
- Rewards for Performance.
- Sponsored Travel & Accomodation for International & National Legal Desire Events as Organising Committee Member
- Free Trips to National Legal Events like Seminars, Conferences and Moots as a Part of Legal Desire Team to report the event with our Media Team.
- Earn from Paid Tasks
- Free Legal Desire Shopping Credits to shop online law books and other services.
- Free Discount Vouchers for Online Certification Courses conducted by Legal Desire.
- Legal Desire Goodies & Gift Hampers.
How to Apply?
Interested Persons to send their detailed CV and a recent photograph at email@example.com with a subject line “Application for the Post of (Post Name)” by 16th august, 2016.
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- IASLA Space Law Moot Court Competition (Asia Pacific Rounds 2018); Register here - January 19, 2018
- GLC MUN: Government Law College Model United Nations Conference 2018 - January 19, 2018
- The Asymmetric Shock: Model World Economic Forum at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad - January 19, 2018