Legal Desire Media & Publications, A duly registered body under Indian Partnership Act is global driving one stop destination devoted to giving lawful assets, news, notices, instructive material, online courses and legitimate administrations to students and experts over the globe with the sincere effort of 10 million youth, youthful growing legal advisors and legitimate experts crosswise over globe. In its 5th year of continuous publication, with a diverse, professional, highly engaged and expert global readership.In the process it has turned into an “obligatory read” for the individuals who esteem honest reporting and examination. A critical component that separates LD from different magazines is its dynamic introduction: it is unflinchingly common, fair and genius individuals. Actually, it has developed a devoted, wise and socially cognizant readership.
The huge reach that we have across global is surely important (1.5+ Million visit the website every month, 84K+ follow us on Facebook and 5.5+ Lac registered users on our platform, over 120+ Campus ambassadors, team of 300+ across globe, tie-ups with corporates & Govt). For more info, visit: www.legaldesire.com/about
JOB TYPE: Work from Home, Virtual
ELIGIBILITY: Law students pursuing law from recognized Institution.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with leadership skills.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- To provide all aspects of secretarial services to the Founder & Executive Director(s), e.g. incoming and outing correspondence, typing and filing, taking messages and minutes, scheduling for appointments, coordinating meetings, photocopying, travel arrangement and expenses reporting, etc.
- To liaise with relevant parties (internal and external) on collecting required information for the Founder & Executive Director(s), and provide co-ordination within the region.
- To prepare documents, reports, correspondences and presentations as per Founder & Executive Director on a timely and accurate basis.
- To maintain the filing system in good condition for easy retrieval.
- To answer correspondence independently under the general instructions of the Founder & Executive Director
- To provide different levels of secretarial / clerical support to staff of the department.
- To assist in special projects or ad hoc assignments as assigned by the Founder & Executive Director
- Deliver confidential administrative support to the Founder & Executive Director, at all times exercising diplomacy and discretion and communicating effectively and professionally.
- Perform duties that may be administrative and project-based in nature which include, but are not limited to, scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, conference calls, invitations and interviews, preparing reports and correspondence, conducting special projects, and liaising with Founder & Executive Director.
- Drafting letters, proposals and content as required.
- Communicating with team members for delegating work.
- Coordinate projects across departments.
- Communicating with institutions, organizations and firms for tie-ups.
- Securing advertisements & sponsorship from institutions and organizations.
- Fixing appointments with individuals and organizations.
- Sending emails proposals to organizations and clients.
- Collaborate and coordinate with lawfirms for legal services provider.
- Helping the schools in conducting the events sponsored by legaldesire.
- Maintaining school /organisations visit record and calling record on the spreadsheet.
- Certification from Legal Desire
- Rewards for Performance.
- Free Trips to National Legal Events like Seminars, Conferences and Moots as a Part of Legal Desire Team to report the event with our Media Team.
- Earn from Paid Tasks
- Free Discount Vouchers for Online Certification Courses conducted by Legal Desire.
- Legal Desire Goodies & Gift Hampers.
How to Apply?
Interested Persons to send their detailed CV and Photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Application for the Post of Executive Assistant”