Career at Legal Desire: Regional Director (Salaried) Apply by 31st Oct, 2015
Do you believe there is no such word as impossible? Are you strategic and not afraid to step-in and make a difference? If you want to be part of an organisation you can believe in and contribute to, and obtain a challenging position that makes you excited to work, then we want to open an opportunity door for you! We are looking for Regional Director for growing at fast pace throughout the country.
Eligibility Criteria :
Any student pursuing graduation/postgraduation Law Course from any recognised university in India can apply for this post.
In addition to above, we need people who:
– Think on their feet
– Can multi-task while keeping priorities top of mind
– Encourage and mentor their teams to do their best every day
– Identify new and better ways to do everyday things
– Strong oral and written communication skills
The ideal candidate will be a confident manager with a straightforward and direct communication style who will feel comfortable and be visible in an engaged and involved community. The Regional Director will be a team oriented professional with the vision and organizational experience to coordinate multiple departmental functions and maintain effective working relationships with the public.
The successful candidate will communicate effectively and persuasively in both written reports and when making public presentations. Additionally, she/he shall have the ability to successfully facilitate discussion, gain collective support, and achieve set objectives with participating members of a wide variety of committees, commissions, and groups.
The Candidate shall be proficient in the use of a personal computer, laptop and iPad, and shall have the ability to use them and related software programs, in the preparation of agenda reports, PowerPoint presentations, and correspondence with staff, community members, and outside agencies.
Other Key Responsibilities include:
- Community involvement and input is a vital step in the planning process for new and enhanced programs and projects.
- Promotion & Generating Sales of Legal Desire Online Courses, Books and others services.
- Recruiting Members, Volunteers, Assistant Managers, Marketing Executives etc.
- Forming Student/Professional Clubs and Committees.
- Strong written skills are required to communicate effectively with a broad audience.
- He/she will have excellent presentation skills, be goal oriented, able to stay abreast of community issues and trends, and have a sense of humor while enjoying their work.
- Develops and presents for approval, annual budget for region, and prepares/provides executive management with periodic financial forecasts and reports as required.
- Participates in selection process for all professional positions and reviews performance appraisals, and/or reviews or recommends merit and promotional salary increases for staff.
- Directs planning, management, administrative, staff and client meetings and training activities.
- Promotes services and training activities in the community including presentations and consultations.
- Develops and maintains a collaborative relationship with state and country/community officials.
- Coordinate with institutions, organisations of their region to connect with Legal Desire.
- Earning Revenue share from Sales generated for Legal Desire Products and Services.
- Rewards for Performance
Certification: Appointment Letters and Certificate of Regional Director will be provided.
Tenure: 6 Months (Renewable as per performance)
Process of Application :
Send in your updated CV and cover letter at [email protected] with Subject line ‘Application for the Post of Regional Director: City/Region Name’ latest by 31st October 2015.
The Candidate should have office space or ample space at home for official work with internet connectivity and computer, wherein the banner of Regional Office can be placed and official dispatch work can be done, the address will be published as Regional Office of Legal Desire Media and Publications.
Shortlisted Candidates will have to undergo Telephonic/Skype Interview.
Disclaimer: Legal Desire is committed to recruiting and retaining a highly qualified and diversified work force. It is our goal that people of all races, genders, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or association with individuals with these characteristics have access to employment opportunities with Legal Desire.
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Centre to release 56 Pakistani Prisoners due to lack of case, affidavit filed in SC - March 16, 2018
- Workshop on Career Development for Law Students by Knowledge Steez & Agrim Law Class (8th April’18) at Noida - March 16, 2018
- Won’t touch Ram Sethu for Sethusamudram Project; Centre told Supreme Court - March 16, 2018