– Registration and protection of IPR
– Attending Courts and co-ordinating with the Solicitors and Counsels.
– Filing of Summary suit under Order XXXVII, Rule 2 of the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908. Serving of legal demand notice, preparation & filing of plaint for recovery of outstanding payment. Interacting with solicitors to get the summons issued and served upon the Defendants. Follow up with Advocate(s)
– Drafting written statement(s) w.r.t claim of recovery filed against the company under section 26 Order VII Rule 1 of Code of Civil Procedure,1908. Appointment of Advocate and briefing them. Discussing the appropriate course of action.
– Filing of Winding up petition under section 433 (e) & (f) read with sections 434 & 439 of the Companies Act, 1956. Preparing Memo of Compromise towards settlement of outstanding payment.
– Drafting of commercial documents like Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), Commercial Agreements, Leave and Licence Agreements etc.
– Drafting cease and desist notice and initiating necessary steps for protection and enforcement of Company’s IPR.
– Filing of suit for permanent injunction, passing off, rendition of accounts & delivery up etc. under Trade & Merchandise Marks Act,1958.
– Drafting of Statement of Objections/ written statements etc. towards consumer complaints filed against the Company under the Consumer Protection Act 1986.. Appointment and briefing of Advocates. Filing of appeal against orders of Hon-ble District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum.
– Ensuring compliance under The Competition Act, 2002 and The Legal Metrology (and Packaged Commodities) Rules, 2011.
– Advise the Company on various issues including statutes, government regulations and contractual obligations.
– Conduct legal workshops and make presentations – provide guidance and training on ensuring legal compliance to various functions.
2. Researching abilities regarding legal issues
3. Knowledge on Commercial laws.
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017