About Law Updater- Law updater a legal website that update you with all latest legal news and law school corner news and many more attractive features and facilities which will be very helpful to all the law aspects people .
Please LIKE and SHARE our Facebook page
As a Law Updater Campus Ambassador, you will be a part of our team working with us in enhancing the legal network in your campus.
About Campus Ambassador- As the name suggested, CA(s) will be selected to represent “Law Updater” in their respective colleges and would include responsibilities like-
1) Updating us on regular basis about all the conferences, seminars, calls for papers, moot court and other such competitions in your colleges and any other college
2) Promoting the Law Updater in your campus/ institution.
3) Engage in consultations, training and online conferences with our core committee.
4) Active social networking participation- Sharing the information posted on the website and Facebook page of the Law Updater
NOTE: As Campus Ambassadors, you are expected to maintain a certain degree of confidentiality about the work delegated to you. Spread the word in their college about our programmes through the use of social media, publicity materials provided by us and physical interactions with their respective peers.
Work Description: Online work (from home) around 10 hours a week
Qualifications: Students Pursuing LL.B, B.A / B.B.A LL.B Degree
NOTE: Position will be contractual basis and person appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work found unsatisfactory.
Benefits of Campus Ambassador-
• It is important to note that the nature of your work will be ‘voluntary contribution’ and you will not be given remuneration for the same.
• We will provide you with an Experience Certificate at the end of your term i.e Minimum for 1 year.
• Earn on every workshop conducted by you on behalf of Law Updater
• Work on exciting, meaningful and innovative projects and will learn skills which will complement your academic qualification
We are sure working with us will be a worthwhile experience for you. Your contribution will help us achieve our common goal of making students community more informed and aware about upcoming opportunities and capitalize them for their fullest benefit.
If you are interested in becoming the part of this organization, please send your updated C.V at firstname.lastname@example.org
official notification click HERE
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC allows 24-week pregnant woman to abort foetus - January 18, 2017
- Call for Student Editor Interns @Legal Discussion with upto 5K Stipend - January 18, 2017
- Supreme Court: “Stray dogs have a right to live, Can’t be killed” - January 18, 2017