Call for Submissions: Educoncours
We are an opportunity for creative minds from any disciple. Often one tends to restrict itself to the monotonous life. This is the place to let your creativity and imagination fly freely. We are a platform to showcase your talent to the world. Photography, creative writing, story writing, academic writing, poetry, we impart all.
A place where students from all disciples can participate in the innumerable competitions organized and judged by a team of experts. Students not only good in academics but interested in co-curricular activities, this is the place for you. We organize competitions at regular intervals with exciting prizes and lot more. So showcase your talent with us and let the world know you.
The Editorial Board of educoncours invites short articles for providing insights on the following themes:
- Public Policy
- International Relations
- Business & Management
- Art & Culture
- Media & Entertainment
The details for submissions are as follows:
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, Spacing 1.5.
- All endnotes should be in Garamond 10 single-spaced.
- Margins: Left 1.5 Inch and Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch and Bottom 1 Inch.
- Word Limit for each blog post is a maximum of 1000 Words. (Exclusive of Endnotes)
- Please ensure inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. A Uniform style of Citation is necessary for acceptance.
- The manuscript should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The Manuscripts must be e-mailed to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail shall be titled “Submission for BRAIN PICKS”
- All selected entries shall be published on the blog. Visit at educoncours.com
- Submissions shall be accepted on rolling basis till 15th November, 2017.
The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or view stated in the submitted manuscript. In case of any gross plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with the educoncours. All Moral Rights shall vest with the author.
Publication Fee: A processing fee of Rs. 100 for each publication.
Authors who have publication in the blog shall receive a certificate of appreciation from the editorial board and internship opportunity with us.
Priyam Jain: +91 (0) 9437705584
Kirtika Goyal: +91 (0) 9458957134
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Kochadaiiyaan dues: SC directs Rajinikanth’s wife to pay Rs 6.20 crores - February 20, 2018
- Union Cabinet gave approval for setting up Mahanadi Water Disputes Tribunal - February 20, 2018
- SC directs Supertech to submit Rs.10 Crore for refund to home buyers in Emerald Noida project - February 20, 2018