Pragamana, as the name suggests, is a new beginning towards the issues of Rural Development. The aim of this initiative is to disseminate information of that part of the world which resides in beautiful villages.The Journal will cover issues of rural development across the world. This is a double peer reviewed journal bearing ISSN 2393-896X available in print.
- Word limit for submissions:
- Articles : 5,000-10,000 words
- Short Articles : 2,500-5,000 words
- Case study : 2,500-6,000 words
- Each submission must be accompanied with
- An abstract (200-250 words)
- Short description about the author
- Main article
- List of References
- The articles must be original and unpublished.
- The articles must be related to rural development. The authors may take in account national and international perspectives. They may relate rural development with other disciplines like health, law, technology, agriculture, climate etc.
- The articles must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31st, 2016.
- The submission must accompanied by a certificate that the contribution submitted is a piece of original research work of author and has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Formatting :
- Main text : Times New Roman, Font Size 12 , 1.5 spaced
- Footnotes : Times New Roman, Font Size 10 , single spaced
- Citation Method : Bluebook 19th
- All submissions will be subject to a plagiarism check.
- Professionals, Academicians, Scholars and Students of all disciplines are eligible to contribute.
- The deadline for submissions is January 31st, 2016.
The authors of selected papers will be directed to pay INR 500/- for the hard copy of the journal. The copy of the journal will be sent to them along with a certificate of publication.
- Website: https://pragamana.
- Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/
- Email id: email@example.com
For any query, contact :
Tejaswini Ranjan, Editor in Chief (firstname.lastname@example.org, 7870428816, 9031595961
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017